Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jackson.weezy86 View Post
    Funeral up for pre-order on German Amazon and UK Amazon.
    yeah the cd is gonna deliver on february 14th and the vinyl on december 31st

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
      There's a german youtuber who will get a raging erection because of this. Hip-Hop and the media being controlled by satanists who demand sacrifices, rappers secretely announcing assassinations and terrorist attacks and so on and so forth. He's probably already cutting his video.
      lmao traukeinempromi

Comment

• I cannot wait for this album. It’s so close but so far away. The fact that we know so little compared to C5, no snippets, no tracklist, etc. I’m excited

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
          As of right now there are ZERO sign's that it's getting pushed back, Waynes YT changed it's cover photo to funeral today and the drink champs released a preview on waynes FB page with thursday being the day. So why are we arguing over this?
          I�m not saying it�s getting pushed back.......... never said that one time
          Why are you painting your own narrative making something out of nothing?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
          mf who cares nobody thinking about the album, whats that got to do with you wanting the music. Kobe was my fav player too and everything but yall act like he is GOD. Thousands of people die every single day but I dont think you were to worried then because they are not famous .The way yall act towards celebrities vs regular people is sicking.
          Yea you missing the whole point ........
          and you sound stupid ........

Comment

• this album really about to be a masterpiece

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              this album really about to be a masterpiece
              I hope so. Friday cannot come fast enough.

Comment

• And it's right around the corner too
                Imma be so happy when it drops

But I ain't feeling no hype whatsoever. I can not get excited for Wayne projects anymore unless they are actually out

Comment

• Im looking forward to the promo run

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                    And it's right around the corner too
                    Imma be so happy when it drops

But I ain't feeling no hype whatsoever. I can not get excited for Wayne projects anymore unless they are actually out
                    same actually. I used to stay up all night without anything happening lmao.

nowadays i just check if its out when i wake up. Its way better like this

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      I�m not saying it�s getting pushed back.......... never said that one time
                      Why are you painting your own narrative making something out of nothing?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea you missing the whole point ........
                      and you sound stupid ........
                      Wtf you talking about? You should know me well enough I don't do that shit. I posted that because we have seen like 20 posts with people randomly saying the album most likely is getting pushed back so no I wasn't the one making something out of nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
                      I could imagine a psa video of wayne sending his wishes to kobe�s family and telling that due the the tradegy the album will be pushed back by a week.
                      No lol where are you guys getting this from?

Comment

• I'm on that graveyard shift so I'll be listening regardless. 3 more days!

Comment

• Any guesses as to what the title �Funeral� could be hinting at? Could it be the end of something in Wayne�s life/meaning behind it or maybe just what he felt like calling the album?

Comment

Working...
                          X