Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Anyone else realizes that Nicki about to outsell Wayne? Queen did 185k first week damn Wayne
    Nicki outsold Wayne in 2010

Comment

• I'll say it again, Wayne sells good when it's the Carter series. Outside of that he sells decent still but not huge numbers like the carters. That's his staple album that even people outside of rap checks on.

Comment

• Tracks 1-8, 12/13, 19 & 23. Would be a killer album if it was just these tracks. Been pretty busy so only got through one whole album listen. But I give it a solid 7/10 right now. I�m sure my mind will change after a few more listens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
          Nicki outsold Wayne in 2010
          2010 got *** all over it

rebirth leaked in full 2 months in advance and songs didnt change
          ianahb was the first album ever to have a digital only release - before kanye or anyone else did it
          the physical didnt drop til like 3 weeks later which was unheard of in 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
            2010 got *** all over it

ianahb was the first album ever to have a digital only release - before kanye or anyone else did it
            You know how insane it is to sell 175k first week with a album leaking two fucking months in advance?

Comment

• Here are the tracks that I have been skipping.

Clap For Em
              Bing James
              Know You Know
              Sights and Silencers
              Never Mind

Everything else is an 8+/10 to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                You know how insane it is to sell 175k first week with a album leaking two fucking months in advance?

yeah thats what im sayin. cant compare 2010 numbers straight to nicki cause there were other factors - and he still prevailed.

crazy what 10 years does to a person

Comment

yeah thats what im sayin. cant compare 2010 numbers straight to nicki cause there were other factors - and he still prevailed.

crazy what 10 years does to a person
                  bro its not that serious ... its just album sales lol

Comment

2010 got *** all over it

Damn. I had no idea it leaked 2 months in advance and they didn�t even replace songs.
                    What�s even crazier than that, is OG C3 leaked and got a million illegal downloads, then they re recorded it, leaked a week before release, got another million downloads & then sold a million copies first week with its official release. That right there is why wayne is the goat

Comment

• Kesha's new album which came out same day as Funeral already has a lot of "professional" reviews up but Funeral still has none. Music to Be Murdered By also had a lot of reviews by this long after it came out. I wonder why they're taking their time?

It's currently got a 6.9 average user score on metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/music/fun...e/user-reviews

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        Wayne doing 110-125k first week hurts tbh
                        125k (without album promotion) it's not too bad.

exemple:
                        Chris Brown (Indigo): 108k
                        Selena Gomez(Rare): 110k
                        Future (The WIZRD): 125k
                        Gunna (Drip or Drown 2): 90k
                        2 Chainz (Rap Or Go To The League): 65k
                        XXXTENTACION (Bad Vibes Forever): 65k
                        Beyonce (The Lion King: The Gift): 51k
                        Lil Pump (Harverd Dropout): 46k
                        The Game (Born 2 Rap): 23k

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          mans not made a rock song since 2013 and he dont talk about skating at all in his music since 2012....
                          He be yelling and all that shit in his songs!
                          That�s still rock/skateboard to them lol they don�t fuck with that shit at all what so ever.

Comment

Working...
                          X