Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
    Any guesses as to what the title “Funeral” could be hinting at? Could it be the end of something in Wayne’s life/meaning behind it or maybe just what he felt like calling the album?
    Originally I think it was thought up around the time he was “killing off” Cash Money Weezy and making songs for SFTW2 and FWA but they liked the title and kept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      Originally I think it was thought up around the time he was “killing off” Cash Money Weezy and making songs for SFTW2 and FWA but they liked the title and kept it.
      That�s what I was always under the impression of as well, the cash money weezy being gone like how he references it on He�s Dead. Started thinking about it more tho when they were saying for the Drink Champs interview that there�s good news depending on what you�d consider good news to be

Comment

That�s what I was always under the impression of as well, the cash money weezy being gone like how he references it on He�s Dead. Started thinking about it more tho when they were saying for the Drink Champs interview that there�s good news depending on what you�d consider good news to be
        You mind telling me what they said that to reference too? Did they get asked a question on Twitter or?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
          You mind telling me what they said that to reference too? Did they get asked a question on Twitter or?

Comment

Any guesses as to what the title �Funeral� could be hinting at? Could it be the end of something in Wayne�s life/meaning behind it or maybe just what he felt like calling the album?
            Check out some of the merchandise designs on shop.lilwaynefuneral.com

Some really cool shit. One I think is Michael the archangel statue but with Wayne's face tattoos and another with some fuckin illuminati hieroglyph looking shit. Eye of Providence and some New Orleans funeral themed stuff underneath. Kinda surprised no one on here is dissecting it yet.

Comment

• I hope theres no love songs on this, 1 or 2 at the most but just want straight bangers on this tbh
              R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                I hope theres no love songs on this, 1 or 2 at the most but just want straight bangers on this tbh
                there�s going to be love songs no doubt but I like them songs Wayne does! How to love was a hit!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just spoke to whoscrazy on Instagram, no push backs far from they know the interview still dropping Thursday! They have spoke to to Wayne�s camp they not said anything atm about being delayed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  https://m.imgur.com/a/krflq5g

he's talking about my conversation with DJ on the 20th, which I posted

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                    https://m.imgur.com/a/krflq5g

he's talking about my conversation with DJ on the 20th, which I posted
                    Thanks bro

Comment

• OK, this is my brilliant question.

Since I live in the States on the East Coast, last time when C5 came out I was able to get it at midnight when it dropped. I wasn't even thinking about different time zones in the states, much less across the world. Do they pick a time zone and then just release it everywhere in the world at the same time?

Yes, I realize how stupid this sounds, but I actually don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                        OK, this is my brilliant question.

Since I live in the States on the East Coast, last time when C5 came out I was able to get it at midnight when it dropped. I wasn't even thinking about different time zones in the states, much less across the world. Do they pick a time zone and then just release it everywhere in the world at the same time?

Yes. At least in the US. I'll get it at 11 pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                          OK, this is my brilliant question.

Yes, 11pm Central / 9PM Pacific, but based on the countdown it looks like the album might not actually drop until 2/1 at midnight Eastern (11PM Central on 1/31)

Comment

Working...
                          X