Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya! YouTube saying it ain�t available

Comment

• Originally posted by tunechiboy View Post
      How are y’all listening to it?
      download section

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
        I fuck with the album! D6 and D6R vibes with original production. Beats are definitely different for Wayne.
        Get Outta My Head, Clap For Em, T.O are worst tracks. I can’t believe they put Get Outta My Head song on here. Holy fuck that song is terrible. Overall I really dig it!
        I agree with this. I might have a review post here tomorrow.
        I know you all can't wait

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
          You really are kinda dumb huh
          You just said everything wayne puts out has substance. You are delusional who ever you are. He has the best punch and clever lines. He has substance on some songs but not the majority and u dam know it. Songs like Let it all out, dont cry, get over, pray to the lord. But not all and you dam know it.

Comment

• It's dropping in like 5 mins anywyss with a couple changes maube

Comment

• Okay going to start listening to it. I see some haters but I have faith this will be great. Lets go!

Comment

• Well it been out on the german iTunes Store idk tf his team is doing

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
                  You just said everything wayne puts out has substance. You are delusional who ever you are. He has the best punch and clever lines. He has substance on some songs but not the majority and u dam know it. Songs like Let it all out, dont cry, get over, pray to the lord. But not all and you dam know it.
                  If you talking about substance abuse then you right about that.

Comment

• I Do It ft Big Sean and Lil Baby needs a video asap! That needs to be the first single, so damn catchy!

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
                      'Substance' to you means preachy bullshit. THE WORLD CRAIG

'Substance' to me means interesting and honest reflections on the world

"No Reason" off NC2 is one of the most "SUBSTANTIAL" songs of all time.

Comment

• is it good xx

xxx

Comment

• Its out lets gooo

Comment

Working...
                          X