Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok but why wayne still making songs with triple extension

Comment

• Done with first listen. I think it would�ve been better if they shrank the album to 15 of the best songs. First part of the album is good, Middle part of the album it gets weak, last part of the album it gets better.

Some beats are super sick, while some is super wack unfortunately. But I like the album, can�t wait to listen to it more in the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
        'Substance' to you means preachy bullshit. THE WORLD CRAIG

'Substance' to me means interesting and honest reflections on the world

"No Reason" off NC2 is one of the most "SUBSTANTIAL" songs of all time.
        Exactly what I was thinking. You can have substance without being a rapper that�s only rapping about topics you�d hear on an old ass Nas album, substance is subjective and honestly Wayne�s the best at sneaking a line of substance in between lines about women or bragging so the statement that �most of Wayne�s songs has substance� is accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Done with first listen. I think it would’ve been better if they shrank the album to 15 of the best songs. First part of the album is good, Middle part of the album it gets weak, last part of the album it gets better.

Some beats are super sick, while some is super wack unfortunately. But I like the album, can’t wait to listen to it more in the car.
          You summed it up pretty well

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
            This has to be the worst project that he has ever dropped, worse than D5, D6, C5.

Crazy to say this but Funeral makes IANAHB2 look like a gem in comparison.
            Yep was gonna say atleast IANAHB2 had bangers... I can't believe how underwhelming this is I was super excited too this basically album version of NC2 sad to see

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
              Haven't finished it yet but so far it's my favorite album since C3
              done like 4 times

Comment

• Originally posted by thebirdmanjr View Post
                Yep was gonna say atleast IANAHB2 had bangers... I can't believe how underwhelming this is I was super excited too this basically album version of NC2 sad to see
                Niggas find any way to slander NC 2 God neeed to send the floods now

Comment

• Can we talk about how many times Wayne switches up his flow in this album?? King

Comment

• Originally posted by thebirdmanjr View Post
                    sure, goodbye now

Comment

• Most people on here hating on this are older and music past them by at some point

Comment

• Imagine thinking IANAHB2 is better than funeral

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                        Most people on here hating on this are older and music past them by at some point
                        Fr they went in there expecting carter 2 wayne or somethn

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                          sure, goodbye now
                          not sure i was speaking to you

Comment

Working...
                          X