Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love to see how the album succeeds, i see so many people praising it on social media.
    But I cant lie I just don’t like the style of this album. I ain’t complaining tho , I got tons of Wayne’s music to listen to, including the latest IANAHB2 leaks
    Last edited by omerle; 02-01-2020, 01:03 AM.
    OG C5 Songs Cover Art:
    https://imgur.com/a/SIqQ5GK

Follow Me On IG:
    https://www.instagram.com/gfx_by

Comment

• On my first listen I thought it was good, not great but I�m sure it will grow on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        This is Wayne�s worst album. This seriously sucks ass. This guy gets more immature the older he gets and pushes out some absolutely terrible music. He forgot how to make songs.

Shameful. The drugs really got this guy man sadly.
        Lmao Carter II

Comment

• I love how everyone is either calling it fire or trash. Nothing in between lmfaooo

Comment

• Originally posted by ballinbrad23 View Post
            I love how everyone is either calling it fire or trash. Nothing in between lmfaooo
            Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            On my first listen I thought it was good, not great but I�m sure it will grow on me.

Comment

• The album is fuckin fire, I went back and listened to the songs I wasn’t sure about and they all grew on me. This dude is the goat! I said this before but Just Do It needs a video asap, it’s definitely the perfect single, and it’s #4 trending on YouTube rn.

Comment

• Don’t pay attention to what you’ve been reading on Twitter. Funeral isn’t trash or classic. It certainly won’t climb to No. 1 on the list of Best Lil Wayne Albums, and it likely won’t end up adding much to his overall legacy, but it’s not a complete waste of time, either. There are a handful of gems on here that we’ll add to playlists, and move on. You get the feeling most of us won’t spend much time revisiting the rest of the album in future years. So, why did he feel compelled to make it? As he repeatedly explained on Drink Champs, Wayne still lives in the studio. He still loves making music, and he wants to keep releasing it. Sure, he could use some self-editing, but his love for the sport of it all comes through on Funeral’s best moments. If you haven’t given it a spin for yourself yet, don’t expect an album of the year contender, but there are some enjoyable moments that make it worth a listen. —Eric Skelton

Perfect review for the album and 100% accurate . It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
                  Don’t pay attention to what you’ve been reading on Twitter. Funeral isn’t trash or classic. It certainly won’t climb to No. 1 on the list of Best Lil Wayne Albums, and it likely won’t end up adding much to his overall legacy, but it’s not a complete waste of time, either. There are a handful of gems on here that we’ll add to playlists, and move on. You get the feeling most of us won’t spend much time revisiting the rest of the album in future years. So, why did he feel compelled to make it? As he repeatedly explained on Drink Champs, Wayne still lives in the studio. He still loves making music, and he wants to keep releasing it. Sure, he could use some self-editing, but his love for the sport of it all comes through on Funeral’s best moments. If you haven’t given it a spin for yourself yet, don’t expect an album of the year contender, but there are some enjoyable moments that make it worth a listen. —Eric Skelton

Perfect review for the album and 100% accurate . It is what it is.
                  Trash review 0/5 stars

Comment

• [QUOTE=ceb420;1638255]Trash review 0/5 stars[/QUOTE

You really in love with this man.

Comment

• Do y’all like this better then c5 and fwa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                        Do y’all like this better then c5 and fwa?
                        are you smoking mint

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                          Do y’all like this better then c5 and fwa?
                          I do

Comment

Working...
                          X