Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
    i like it but for the moment im gonna keep bumpig mama mia and ball hard
    Mama mia on repeat for me all the time lol

Comment

• Idk why Wayne fans don't bother rating and reviewing his music. Music to be Murdered By already has over a thousand fan ratings on metacritic. Funeral has 40.

Carter V only has 223 OVER A YEAR AFTER RELEASE.

GO RATE AND REVIEW WAYNE'S SHIT: https://www.metacritic.com/music/funeral/lil-wayne
      Last edited by ceb420; 02-03-2020, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

They talk about Wayne 33:30 minutes in
        Agree with the things they said bout Funeral, but that one dude needs to get off Wayne's back for being "isolated" like damn

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
          Idk why Wayne fans don't bother rating and reviewing his music. Music to be Murdered By already has over a thousand fan ratings on metacritic. Funeral has 40.

Carter V only has 223 OVER A YEAR AFTER RELEASE.

GO RATE AND REVIEW WAYNE'S SHIT: https://www.metacritic.com/music/funeral/lil-wayne
          I feel like Wayne fans generally just don't care about all that lol. I opened the link to do it but making an account and shit is long. Em fans are also way more... aggressive.
          Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
          Agree with the things they said bout Funeral, but that one dude needs to get off Wayne's back for being "isolated" like damn
          The female expressed my feelings about that.

Comment

I feel like Wayne fans generally just don't care about all that lol. I opened the link to do it but making an account and shit is long. Em fans are also way more... aggressive.
            Tell me about it. The highlighted negative user review on metacritic for Carter V is a guy that literally rates EVERY other album a 0 and every Em album a 10 lol. And there's more of em like that.

He truly invented the "Stan."

Comment

Singing about him? The hook reminded me of something off that 808s album if thats what you mean lol
              It sounds a bit like "Heartless" and I thought Wayne was poking Kanye in the eye about being rich. It was just a random thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
              Does anyone here like the adam levine song? I haven't been seeing it on people's lists
              I posted about it a while back here and said that I figured everyone would think that it was my female hormones that made me like it, but I LOVE that track.

Sorry - hate me if you will - I still love it.

Comment

• After that fax machine line on TO, Wayne absolutely spazzed

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• What is the official single?

The one with Baby and Sean?

Comment

• dreams would be a perfect single. only song i have had on repeat & prob the only song i thoroughly enjoy from this tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post

I posted about it a while back here and said that I figured everyone would think that it was my female hormones that made me like it, but I LOVE that track.

Sorry - hate me if you will - I still love it.
                      LOLL nah it's a pretty good song, not one of my personal favourites but I don't hate it

You do you boo

Comment

• Really loving this album so far. Keeps growing on me more and more. Just can�t get down with that mama Mia beat lmao like nails on a chalkboard to me but Wayne spazzes so whatcha gonna do

- - - Updated - - -

Really loving this album so far. Keeps growing on me more and more. Just can�t get down with that mama Mia beat lmao like nails on a chalkboard to me but Wayne spazzes so whatcha gonna do

Comment

• I have question and forgive me if I'm not educated in the whole first week sales and how it works but are YouTube streams counted? I bought the album off Itunes but instead have been streaming of YouTube to help boost the views also just leaving it running while on mute when I’m not listening . Also if you purchase the digital+cd copy off the official funeral website does that count as 2 album sales? This album deserves some better numbers just tryna do my part to help the goat!

Comment

Working...
                          X