Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
    I sure hope he’s still that hungry this year.
    We're gonna get another album this year if I had to guess

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      We're gonna get another album this year if I had to guess
      if i had to guess, late 2021 another album

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
        if i had to guess, late 2021 another album
        definetly not bro even mack said we wont have to wait as long as between c5 and funeral for the next one

Comment

• wayne should record with lyricsts more often

Comment

• I wanna see wayne work with this new generation of artists more. Need him on a NBA youngboy track, a Moneybagg Yo track. Need to hear more of him and lil baby, DaBaby.

Need to hear him with Future & Travis Scott & Kid Cudi also.

Childish Gambino, Roddy Rich & Meek Mill.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
              I wanna see wayne work with this new generation of artists more. Need him on a NBA youngboy track, a Moneybagg Yo track. Need to hear more of him and lil baby, DaBaby.

Need to hear him with Future & Travis Scott & Kid Cudi also.

Childish Gambino, Roddy Rich & Meek Mill.
              "And I had told young boy to watch out for old head; I told Youngboy that I knock off his old head"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                "And I had told young boy to watch out for old head; I told Youngboy that I knock off his old head"
                Pretty sure that's just wordplay and he doesn't know who Youngboy is lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  Pretty sure that's just wordplay and he doesn't know who Youngboy is lol
                  youngboy at one point was close to fee and performed at weezyfest twice so he might know lol

but yea i dont think that line was talking bout him

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                    definetly not bro even mack said we wont have to wait as long as between c5 and funeral for the next one
                    Funeral didnt sell much, so i dont think wayne will release another album any time soon, not this year atleast

Comment

Funeral didnt sell much, so i dont think wayne will release another album any time soon, not this year atleast
                      lol well see

Comment

Wayne should start releasing “streamable mixtapes”... he’s best known for his mixtapes and if it doesn’t sell then “this is just a mixtape”

Comment

• who keeps letting him do this singing shit? mack i guess? just get in the booth and rap fuck these trash pop songs bruh for real

Comment

Working...
                          X