Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
    you could actually be right that could be a marketing tactic
    Could premier one on YM radio every week. Something for fans to look forward to, give people something to check out. I swear Kanye used to do something like that. There's no reason Wayne shouldn't be able to. The abundance of mixtapes/leaks is a big part of what made him so huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      Could premier one on YM radio every week. Something for fans to look forward to, give people something to check out. I swear Kanye used to do something like that. There's no reason Wayne shouldn't be able to. The abundance of mixtapes/leaks is a big part of what made him so huge.
      yea like in 09 when he was leaking so much shit every day like 2 or 3 songs .... it was amazing. and he has a lot of content so it actually makes sense it would get people hyped again i think

Comment

• Thoughts on All The Dogs? I seriously don't know what to think about this song. The verses are nice, but the hook is ass to me and that beat is minimal in a bad way. But the more I listen to it the more I kinda get the appeal

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
          Thoughts on All The Dogs? I seriously don't know what to think about this song. The verses are nice, but the hook is ass to me and that beat is minimal in a bad way. But the more I listen to it the more I kinda get the appeal
          I skip it almost every time tbh lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
            I skip it almost every time tbh lol
            me too

Comment

Thoughts on All The Dogs? I seriously don't know what to think about this song. The verses are nice, but the hook is ass to me and that beat is minimal in a bad way. But the more I listen to it the more I kinda get the appeal
              I fw it but the hook low key ass for sure tho

Comment

forgettable song

Comment

It's tough to me

I like the hook too

Comment

• are we at gold yet lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      are we at gold yet lol?
                      Nah its Gold-less
                      Last edited by FungiGuy; 06-25-2020, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• i do it just went gold
                        jermaine preyan thinks its from tha carter v though

Comment

• https://hitsdailydouble.com/ytd_project_activity

just fell out of the top 50 best selling albums of the year
                          was at 49th last week with 358K

getting outsold by albums that dropped last year lmaoo

Comment

Working...
                          X