Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    Tbh if his beat selection doesn't change he's better of doing Mixtapes and ft's
    funeral beats were fire
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by bingjames View Post
      Funeral on white vinyl from the pre-order

I want a copy, but would like to know if White Vinyl is only available on his store, or if i buy it on any record store it will be standard black vinyl ? Maybe someone can answer this

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        funeral beats were fire
        if you dont listen to any music besides wayne maybe

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• did they put 'thug life' on the funeral deluxe?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            did they put 'thug life' on the funeral deluxe?
            no....

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            if you dont listen to any music besides wayne maybe
            clown ass nigga. Go listen to Lil pump
            Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
              did they put 'thug life' on the funeral deluxe?
              i know why you said that, i saw the same article you are talking about. journalism is dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                his never dropping one again
                you cant say that
                everyone knows weezy is famous for mixtapes

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  you cant say that
                  everyone knows weezy is famous for mixtapes
                  he would be clowned mixtapes are dead especially the style wayne does them D6 was the last im confident of it

either wayne REALLY needs to focus on making a quality album his reception is really at an all time low since IANAHB2 days

#FREEVELVET

Comment

he would be clowned mixtapes are dead especially the style wayne does them D6 was the last im confident of it

either wayne REALLY needs to focus on making a quality album his reception is really at an all time low since IANAHB2 days
                    nah people would still get hyped. No one does it but the concept is not dead. I would like to hear that from a lot of artists.

Comment

At this point on Wayne’s next album they need to call Drake and get a homie discount on a damn feature, every single Wayne releases flops rn. He needs more features from premier artist Drake, Kendrick, Eminem, Lil Baby, Lil Uzi etc...but not only have premier artist but invest in promo and the right music videos. He should of made videos for I Do It ft Lil Baby and Big Sean and Multiple Flows Ft Lil Uzi those were easily the highest views songs off Funeral and Funeral Deluxe.

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                        At this point on Wayne’s next album they need to call Drake and get a homie discount on a damn feature, every single Wayne releases flops rn. He needs more features from premier artist Drake, Kendrick, Eminem, Lil Baby, Lil Uzi etc...but not only have premier artist but invest in promo and the right music videos. He should of made videos for I Do It ft Lil Baby and Big Sean and Multiple Flows Ft Lil Uzi those were easily the highest views songs off Funeral and Funeral Deluxe.
                        seems like no brainer decisions man haha i honestly don't understand some of the decisions made on Funeral honestly when FUNERAL was conceived way back in 2015 it was set to take a completely different tone and path its seems with the CM beef dying that wayne restructured it last minute and it really shows.....

the feature decisions were laughable artists like Yo Gotti lmao ffs are getting more high profile features then LIL WAYNE the production value as well is just so flimsy and cheap a lot of background producers i said this in another post all the highs from Funeral are from producers who understand waynes sound we need to cut the unnecessary fat and ensure waynes working with best of the best

i strongly feel that COLLEGROVE 2 is the project to look out for 2 chainz KNOWS quality control im not sure if you guys have heard his last album rap or go to the league buts its FANTASTIC the production is insane and wayne on those type of beats with SOME competition and concept will FORCE mans to make some good music as we heard from the snippets and short glimmers in the DELUXE of funeral

Money Maker is a blemish and isnt that great but hey its whatever its a single its not awful wayne using his normal voice again so theres some light shining thru the tunnel lets just wait and see how it all transpires

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                        nah people would still get hyped. No one does it but the concept is not dead. I would like to hear that from a lot of artists.
                        people wouldn't im sorry to say the mixtape generation is out its as simple as that D6 was the last one people dont visit DATPIFF no more streaming killed mixtapes esp in the way that wayne does them only artists i see dropping mixtapes in this era are D-LIST or lower last ones i heard were BALI BABY and FAMOUS DEX if wayne were to drop a mixtape it would get the lowest plays and attention of any mixtape in his career im certain of this

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i strongly feel that COLLEGROVE 2 is the project to look out for 2 chainz KNOWS quality control im not sure if you guys have heard his last album rap or go to the league buts its FANTASTIC the production is insane and wayne on those type of beats with SOME competition and concept will FORCE mans to make some good music as we heard from the snippets and short glimmers in the DELUXE of funeral

Money Maker is a blemish and isnt that great but hey its whatever its a single its not awful wayne using his normal voice again so theres some light shining thru the tunnel lets just wait and see how it all transpires
                          I personally liked Funeral and I know there were a few songs that were kinda wack but it’s promo was absolute dog shit, I swear to god it would have done a lil bit more numbers (at least got gold) with the right videos and marketing. Wayne needs to get his mind right, get off the drugs and hire some better managers.

I do feel you on 2Chainz and those couple snippets we heard were absolute fire. I can’t wait to hear the album but Money Maker was kinda of a disappointment but not terrible. Also you hear the LQ version of that Conway song? That sounded super nice. I just want normal Wayne voice back and less autotune. I love Lil Wayne on autotune and the yeah yeah yeah shit but lately after listening to OG FWA again it just makes me miss his clear voice and his flawless delivery he had.

Comment

Working...
                          X