No announcement yet.

No Ceilings 2 Retrospective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with sleepless out thought id bump this thread to show love to waynes first go at showcasing that sound

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I been tellin niggaz. Nobody wanted to listen, which is whatever, but this nigga lyrics were on point on this project.

Errbody was actin like he was on such another level on No Ceilings. He really wasn't.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        I been tellin niggaz. Nobody wanted to listen, which is whatever, but this nigga lyrics were on point on this project.

Errbody was actin like he was on such another level on No Ceilings. He really wasn't.
        He should've never made a no ceilings 2 point blank period. I will never understand that move from him. Especially since it sounds like most of the tracks on nc2 were leftovers from fwa or sftw2. Why would u name your tape nc2 when you knew your best stuff wasn't gunna be on there? I assume he had the whole year planned out in advance and didn't just on a whim decide to make it. So why not save hollyweezy, glory, street chains etc. For nc2 and put finessin, too young, hotline bling , etc. Etc. On them? (Basically the weaker tracks from it) so if u had to release 3 projects for the year and the last one was NO CEILINGS FUCKING 2. then you would be assured that it atleast blew everything else away that year. The leftovers from NC2 arguably go harder than the entire fwa and sftw2, and that's the kind of spitting I was expecting on there. Straight spitting like mind right, or if you use autotune, use it well like on cap and gown. Was that too much to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
          The leftovers from NC2 arguably go harder than the entire fwa and sftw2,
          have ya opinion about the rest of wutchu said. whatever. but this right here is big cap.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
            have ya opinion about the rest of wutchu said. whatever. but this right here is big cap.

he had that revamped flow on mind right that he kinda does now, I don't remember him rapping like that in 2015, hollyweezy, street chains, glory, the stands outs from that year, he didn't rap like that, they were slower, more even paced, and less chaotic.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

he had that revamped flow on mind right that he kinda does now, I don't remember him rapping like that in 2015, hollyweezy, street chains, glory, the stands outs from that year, he didn't rap like that, they were slower, more even paced, and less chaotic.
              he rap like that on Jumpman and Sh!t

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                he rap like that on Jumpman and Sh!t
                for sure and fingers hurtin

Comment

i LOVE no ceilings 2 i play it all the time xD

xxx

Comment

it was on my spotify wrap up lol NC2 goes hard still

Comment

Some standout cuts like My Name Is really save the tape from being terrible.

Comment

cool tape but it�s not on the same level as the first no ceilings.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                          for sure and fingers hurtin
                          Fingers hurting the best song off the tape

Comment

Working...
                          X