• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne is still great but too inconsistent anymore

It sucks as a wayne fan, man. Smh.

Originally posted by bigseandagawd View Post
    why? he has had a great feature run this year. the two that were released today were subpar for Wayne but it doesnt overshadow all he has done this year.
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Wayne is inconsistent we all know that, WHY? idk! I'm honestly not sure what motivates him.

Cuz when he wants too he can kill shit, idk why he'd give Fat Joe a nasty verse on Pullin' but give Ross that kind laziness.

He still has it in him. He just chooses when he wants to show up, that's what annoys me about him.
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
        Wayne is inconsistent we all know that, WHY? idk! I'm honestly not sure what motivates him.

Cuz when he wants too he can kill shit, idk why he'd give Fat Joe a nasty verse on Pullin' but give Ross that kind laziness.

He still has it in him. He just chooses when he wants to show up, that's what annoys me about him.
        I dont even blame Wayne for his two subpar verses today, but his team. They should have told him the two verses wernt good instead of being yes men. Like honestly how do the rest of Young Money even make money besides gettin paid to be hype men.

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
          why? he has had a great feature run this year. the two that were released today were subpar for Wayne but it doesnt overshadow all he has done this year.
          He doesn't show up when he needs to.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont even blame Wayne for his two subpar verses today, but his team. They should have told him the two verses wernt good instead of being yes men. Like honestly how do the rest of Young Money even make money besides gettin paid to be hype men.
          Yes that's true.

Like...everyone knows you're supposed to snap on a MM track. WTF.

Its dissapointing as a fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Fireman View Post

As soon as I heard the Cottonmouth line I was done lol

He says he loves making music but it doesn't seem like he does.

Thank God C5 wasn't terrible but now I'm worried about Funeral.

Comment

He doesn't show up when he needs to.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes that's true.

Like...everyone knows you're supposed to snap on a MM track. WTF.

Its dissapointing as a fan.

- - - Updated - - -

As soon as I heard the Cottonmouth line I was done lol

He says he loves making music but it doesn't seem like he does.

Thank God C5 wasn't terrible but now I'm worried about Funeral.
            Good lord lmao it was one verse you really need to chill lmao

Comment

It's a dangerous place to have this opinion bruh, I 100% agree though

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                Good lord lmao it was one verse you really need to chill lmao
                For real. the cottonmouth line wasnt even bad. but you said it best "it was one verse" its different if multiple verses this year were bad but it was only two that were iffy.

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                  It's a dangerous place to have this opinion bruh, I 100% agree though
                  No it�s not, people all agree Wayne has his ups and downs now, just people here always forget the good and over react to the bad when it comes to Wayne now on this sub

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    No it�s not, people all agree Wayne has his ups and downs now, just people here always forget the good and over react to the bad when it comes to Wayne now on this sub
                    100% true.
                    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

It's thay yesman Cortez Bryant.

Remember that video of Tez telling Wayne what he said in a verse was amazing but when Wayne asked him what he said was so amazing, he said he couldn't remember.

That's Wayne's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        It's thay yesman Cortez Bryant.

Remember that video of Tez telling Wayne what he said in a verse was amazing but when Wayne asked him what he said was so amazing, he said he couldn't remember.

That's Wayne's problem.
                        Can you find that video?

Comment

Working...
                        X