Wayne is still great but too inconsistent anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    bro just listened to ghoulish again and tht sht mad over hated. he lowkey snapped and his voice sounds 100x better than now

holy shit man

you cant make this up

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by bigseandagawd View Post
    It sucks as a wayne fan, man. Smh.
    okay which artist is consistent? on EVERY single feature in existence give me one. 2007-2008 wayne was a different beast im talking in 2019 WHO is out rapping and consistent on EACH and every track that reaches your ears just ONE name

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      holy shit man

you cant make this up
      lmaoo. funny. but honestly like yeah as a diss song like sed before its not good, but it isnt really a diss song. he always rap like tht. i mean as a straight song its not bad.

- - - Updated - - -

okay which artist is consistent? on EVERY single feature in existence give me one. 2007-2008 wayne was a different beast im talking in 2019 WHO is out rapping and consistent on EACH and every track that reaches your ears just ONE name
      kodak. but outside of him he's the only person im really checking for but thts just because we know what he has shown he can do in the past. we're just saying. this is a down year. this is honestly his worst year since 2012, but even then the highs of tht year are better than most of this year. and his voice sounded better

Comment

lmaoo. funny. but honestly like yeah as a diss song like sed before its not good, but it isnt really a diss song. he always rap like tht. i mean as a straight song its not bad.

- - - Updated - - -

kodak. but outside of him he's the only person im really checking for but thts just because we know what he has shown he can do in the past. we're just saying. this is a down year. this is honestly his worst year since 2012, but even then the highs of tht year are better than most of this year. and his voice sounded better
        this man has spent more time in prison then in front of a mic try again son.

this year isnt anywhere near 2012 levels of bad come on now..... we really turning into haters least wait till the funeral drop at least pls.....

#FREEVELVET

Comment

this man has spent more time in prison then in front of a mic try again son.

this year isnt anywhere near 2012 levels of bad come on now..... we really turning into haters least wait till the funeral drop at least pls.....
          lol bro im just sayin. this is probably the 2nd worst year of his career

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
            When you have that much music it's imposible for every song or project to be 10/10 and classic.
            Exactly. A stupid expectation then, and now

Comment

Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
              Dam I liked the Maybach 6 verse
              yup it aint that bad

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Kodak?! Lmaoo

Lmao Man I'm telling you why are you spending time here hating and giving energy to something you don't enjoy?

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                  Kodak?! Lmaoo

Lmao Man I'm telling you why are you spending time here hating and giving energy to something you don't enjoy?
                  bro not hating. just saying im still a big wayne fan but if we bein honest, this is his worst year since 2012. im hopin he can come back hard and bring something back or come up with a sound tht sounds good. but tht verse on maybach music vi was as weak as it gets from a vocals standpoint for wayne

Comment

lol bro im just sayin. this is probably the 2nd worst year of his career
                    worst year since 2012??? lmfao man im dead, in what way is this his worst year since 2012?

Comment

bro not hating. just saying im still a big wayne fan but if we bein honest, this is his worst year since 2012. im hopin he can come back hard and bring something back or come up with a sound tht sounds good. but tht verse on maybach music vi was as weak as it gets from a vocals standpoint for wayne
                      He literally has not even dropped a project this year and you're judging off a few feats which is much diff than mixtapes and albums... It doesn't make sense

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                        He literally has not even dropped a project this year and you're judging off a few feats which is much diff than mixtapes and albums... It doesn't make sense
                        he usually does a lot of his best work on features

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        worst year since 2012??? lmfao man im dead, in what way is this his worst year since 2012?
                        name a worser year
                        Last edited by jhoya101; 08-10-2019, 08:55 AM.

Comment

he usually does a lot of his best work on features

- - - Updated - - -

name a worser year
                          Bro like I said if your judging off feats thars not a very smart thing to do. Wayne comes with different content on mixtapes and albums and its obvious. He doesn't do the same on feats. I don't agree with y either way but I just saying if ur gonna say he's falling off worst year since 2012 and u got feats to back it up then man I dunno what to tell u.. U dotn make sense

Comment

Working...
                          X