Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    he usually does a lot of his best work on features

- - - Updated - - -

name a worser year
    2013 or 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      2013 or 2016
      absolutley not. no problems and you song are better than anything from this year.

and then cream, levels, we alright, senile, uoeno, new slaves,moment from 2013

and smells like money, section, fat albert, tape beat, trill, what happend, and intro (dj drama) from 2016

Comment

2013 or 2016
        Whichever year he said �I�m in the ocean getting shark pussy�

Comment

I feel like you have to consistently prove yourself to be a GOAT.
          Its not fair when you got other rappers out there that rap good consistently for years but they don't get the same type of recognition that Wayne do.

I feel like Wayne deserve the title for his influence, but not for his lyrics, and creativity...not anymore. Both have been stunted for a good while now.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
            absolutley not. no problems and you song are better than anything from this year.

and then cream, levels, we alright, senile, uoeno, new slaves,moment from 2013

and smells like money, section, fat albert, tape beat, trill, what happend, and intro (dj drama) from 2016
            first you're wrong, senile we aiight and moment came out in 2014 so scratch that from 2013.....

2013 is also the year he released is worst project, we got wowzerz, hello, my homies still, thinking about you, good time, hello with christina milian, bugatti, blackout, all the time, she tried, love to a diplomat, but this buy that, and twerk season

theres always bad with the good, and that shit i mentioned is way worse than anything he's put out this year

2016 came out with halfway remix, hate, moolah, gold remix and i feel alive

again, always bad with the good

Comment

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
              Whichever year he said “I’m in the ocean getting shark pussy”
              yeah but Wayne quality wise had two 2013's. First half and second half. First half was shark pussy and my dick is the next black president, second half was dedication 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                yeah but Wayne quality wise had two 2013's. First half and second half. First half was shark pussy and my dick is the next black president, second half was dedication 5.
                there were bad songs on D5, and some bad features came out after D5 for rest of 2013

Comment

there were bad songs on D5, and some bad features came out after D5 for rest of 2013
                  You have a too negative view on 2013 imo. Rich Gang Album had some dope verses by wayne plus the f.i.v.e feauture with game and CB. After the IANAHB II disaster the year was alright for Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                    You have a too negative view on 2013 imo. Rich Gang Album had some dope verses by wayne plus the f.i.v.e feauture with game and CB. After the IANAHB II disaster the year was alright for Wayne.
                    and everyone here has too negative a view of 2019 so far lmao, i honestly and dumb founded by what people are saying on this forum from 1 fucking verse man lmao, and nah man some feats were absolute ass juice that year even after IANAHB2

Comment

first you're wrong, senile we aiight and moment came out in 2014 so scratch that from 2013.....

2013 is also the year he released is worst project, we got wowzerz, hello, my homies still, thinking about you, good time, hello with christina milian, bugatti, blackout, all the time, she tried, love to a diplomat, but this buy that, and twerk season

theres always bad with the good, and that shit i mentioned is way worse than anything he's put out this year

2016 came out with halfway remix, hate, moolah, gold remix and i feel alive

again, always bad with the good
                      2013 was full of forgettable features

Comment

all about the money remix is where it all went wrong, what did wayne do to his voice man it all started going wrong from there. someone on the other thread said something about that, remember we all freaked out when we heard his voice... people said it was to sound like thug but who knows... i think weezy on drugs and not sleeping or something.

Comment

gotta disagree here, we'll see how funeral or his next mixtape sounds but his most recent efforts (c5/d6) are near the top of my rankings. been a solid year of features too, i guess he just has the bar set too high.

Comment

Working...
                          X