This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    my understanding is that chainz only had two actively announced projects CG2 and his recent labum so who knows
    its got to be CG2, the anniversary of the first one is coming up

Comment

• I lowkey feel this got scrapped pray I�m wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        I lowkey feel this got scrapped pray I’m wrong
        Yeah..that would be typical..preview some HEAT and then just vault it.
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

I lowkey feel this got scrapped pray I�m wrong
          Why would they do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Why would they do that?
            well now wayne 'free', so he may want it as 2 chainz & wayne instead of just 2 chainz feat. wayne, which leads to label issues as seen with ICFMF and He Rap He Sing, also money maker flopped hard, which im sure was a 'lets see how this does' typa song to gage how collegrove 2 would be received. 2 chainz last couple albums have flopped really hard too, so label may not want a collab album releasing because those typically dont sell to well either

Comment

I lowkey feel this got scrapped pray I�m wrong
              Me too, they should put it out as a free mixtape.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

• It would have been perfect to drop the sequel for the 5 year anniversary

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  It would have been perfect to drop the sequel for the 5 year anniversary

albums presumably been done for awhile as well but ofcourse they werent going drop it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I still think it�s coming. Labels aren�t really going to get in the way because 2 Chainz is a free agent. His last album was there last one with Def Jam.

Comment

• Wayne didn't even mention it when asked about new music in his latest interview

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        Wayne didn't even mention it when asked about new music in his latest interview
                        im tellin you g i legit feel this been scrapped sadly

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          Wayne didn't even mention it when asked about new music in his latest interview
                          He hasn't tweeted or referenced it or promo'd it at all such a shame

My theory is that chainz is trying to split profits evenly on this project as opposed to cg1 where he took 30 and Wayne took 70 and ofcourse due to how shit YMCMbs reputation is with splitting funds on collab projects its probably never going tk drop like t wayne or icfmf really shitty thing fkr wayne to do as well cause chainz did him a significant favour on cg1

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X