This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    Chainz just announced a new solo album. This shit definitely not coming now smh, such a shame
    I want to know the reason why they decided to not release it =/

Surely it's not record label issues

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      I want to know the reason why they decided to not release it =/

Surely it's not record label issues
      i feel it is label issues, i've mentioned it before, but i feel that they want it to be Chainz & Wayne instead of Chainz (feat. Lil Wayne), and label wasn't going to allow it as they've done for pretty much every wayne collab album outside of LFLS because they were same label.

Or someone wanted a bigger cut of profits and they couldnt come to an agreement

Comment

i feel it is label issues, i've mentioned it before, but i feel that they want it to be Chainz & Wayne instead of Chainz (feat. Lil Wayne), and label wasn't going to allow it as they've done for pretty much every wayne collab album outside of LFLS because they were same label.

i feel wayne was all in until chainz asked for a fair split after he took 30% last time on CG1 and wayne lost interest and care for the project so his working with RTK who is no doubt probs taking 10% out of 100% or someshit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          i feel wayne was all in until chainz asked for a fair split after he took 30% last time on CG1 and wayne lost interest and care for the project so his working with RTK who is no doubt probs taking 10% out of 100% or someshit
          i really hope that's not the case. It would be really stupid of Wayne

Comment

But aren't they both independent artists ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              But aren't they both independent artists ?
              no

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                no
                I thought they was, who is 2 Chainz signed to ?

Comment

• time to unsticky thread and make a new one for the RTK and wayne album

Comment

• wtf is gonna happen to those 2 chainz and wayne songs now then?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      wtf is gonna happen to those 2 chainz and wayne songs now then?
                      Mack Maine confirmed today it�s still coming on Twitter

Asap Retro posted about it in discord, don�t have a link atm and don�t know how to embed on here 😭 but he confirmed CG2, IANAHB3, Rich the kid collab album and YM album on the way

Comment

• retro posted it to twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          retro posted it to twitter
                          is this clubhouse??

Comment

Working...
                          X