This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
    wayne gonna end up re-recording those dope verses cause they'll be old to him when they actually start to promote/release this album
    or cover the verses in auto tune

Comment

• they can change and do wahtever on the other records but la la la and do it without ya need stay intact

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• 2 Chainz dropping a solo album this month so we may be waiting a min for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTO_XODJ View Post
          2 Chainz dropping a solo album this month so we may be waiting a min for this.
          he said in an interview CG2 will come "shortly" after his next solo so lets pray shortly means next month or two afterwards

#FREEVELVET

Comment

bruh i'm not expecting it at all now tbh

Comment

• [QUOTE=back on my bullish*t;1693030]bruh i'm not expecting it at all now tbh [/QUOTE
              No cap. Like Devol. Just be announcing shit to announce shit.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                bruh i'm not expecting it at all now tbh
                No cap. Like Devol. Just be announcing shit to announce shit.
                frfr

Comment

dat shit gon flop too

Comment

• #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• 2 Chainz has said in a new interview we will "definitely" get it this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        2 Chainz has said in a new interview we will "definitely" get it this year
                        he also said that wayne will be on every song and that him and wayne have been working on it in person more then over email whilst CG1 was mostly done via email besides a few rcords

fair to say my hype went all the way up again.... i hope this record doesnt disappoint!

chainz clearly cares about this record he been doing promo and working on this record for a long ass time and seems made the extra effort to do it with wayne in studio over the course of 2 whole years i dont expect anything less then pure quality esp if he is in charge of beat selection

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          2 Chainz has said in a new interview we will "definitely" get it this year
                          They have been saying this for the past few years =/

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          he also said that wayne will be on every song and that him and wayne have been working on it in person more then over email whilst CG1 was mostly done via email besides a few rcords

fair to say my hype went all the way up again.... i hope this record doesnt disappoint!

chainz clearly cares about this record he been doing promo and working on this record for a long ass time and seems made the extra effort to do it with wayne in studio over the course of 2 whole years i dont expect anything less then pure quality esp if he is in charge of beat selection
                          Tunechi and Rich The Kid recorded TFB in the studio together....

Comment

Working...
                          X