Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

Originally posted by le tunisien
    Originally posted by DaBoy81540
    Originally posted by Eminem1
    Originally posted by LILWAYNEDABEST
    Rebirth is a rock inspired album bla bla bla

get the fuck out of here.. i mean, Wayne almost destroyed one genre (rap) now he's gonna destroy rock too.. smh.. i think wayne's good, but not even close to the best

Eminem >>>>> Wayne.. wayne's not even on the same level

and what I find funny is that 80 percent of the people on this lil wayne forum agree Eminem >Wayne lol

if you go to ANY eminem forum, they will ban wayne lovers.. noone respects wayne except for his die hard groupies

comapre Eminem and Wayne when Wayne sells 80+mil records and puts out classics like sslp, mmlp
    and wins an oscars.
    Waynes Millions Of fans respect Him.
    And So do nearly all other rappers including Eminem.
    and Wayne Would Have Sold Way Over 80 Mill If He Charged For His Mixtapes.
    Plus Eminem has Never Sold 1.5 Mill In His First Week???
    All Waynes Albums Went Platinum.
    I Aint Hatin But Eminems Old News YMCMB R Gonna Take Over.
    LIL WAYNE IS THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME.
    You are fucking stupid

I mean, Wayne has to get the message.. "stop doing songs w/ Em, he will kill you" and how can u say he's the best rapper of all time when he cant even outshine Emniem on wayne's own song u dumb fuck

and no, wayne never did 1.5 millie a week u dumb fuck.. Wayne only has ONE album that broke a millie the first week.. carter 3 sold around 1.1 millie dipshit

and Eminem has 3!!!! Not to mention 3 consequetive Grammys for Best album of the year.. and MMLP is the fastest selling hip hop album of all time with 1.7 millie/week

and mixtapes do not count in album sales you dip shit.. when I say Eminem has sold 80+mil worldwide, its only his Albums.. mixtapes do not get incorporated in sales so dont even come with taht shit

and dont even make me post the video where lil wayne even admits he "cant fuck with" eminem when it comes to rap

yea, made u look stupid, shut the fuck up..

wayne's whole click is weak as fuck.. birdman?? really?

Nigga Eminem has 50 and Dre on his back.. 50's worth more than Wayne + Birdman + every other artist signed on that label combined

Shady legacy cannot be matched, period.
    Also, didnt MMLP sell 1.8 first week? Just wondering.
    uhm yes it id

the only problem with those numbers is when MMLP came out music being leaked and pass all over the fucking internet was nothing like it was when the carter 3 dropped...which did leak and and still hit 1.1mill in a week

Comment

[quote=weed 420]
      Originally posted by "le tunisien":1mqy3bp3
      Originally posted by DaBoy81540
      Originally posted by LILWAYNEDABEST
      Rebirth is a rock inspired album bla bla bla

get the fuck out of here.. i mean, Wayne almost destroyed one genre (rap) now he's gonna destroy rock too.. smh.. i think wayne's good, but not even close to the best

Eminem >>>>> Wayne.. wayne's not even on the same level

and what I find funny is that 80 percent of the people on this lil wayne forum agree Eminem >Wayne lol

if you go to ANY eminem forum, they will ban wayne lovers.. noone respects wayne except for his die hard groupies

comapre Eminem and Wayne when Wayne sells 80+mil records and puts out classics like sslp, mmlp
      and wins an oscars.
      Waynes Millions Of fans respect Him.
      And So do nearly all other rappers including Eminem.
      and Wayne Would Have Sold Way Over 80 Mill If He Charged For His Mixtapes.
      Plus Eminem has Never Sold 1.5 Mill In His First Week???
      All Waynes Albums Went Platinum.
      I Aint Hatin But Eminems Old News YMCMB R Gonna Take Over.
      LIL WAYNE IS THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME.
      You are fucking stupid

I mean, Wayne has to get the message.. "stop doing songs w/ Em, he will kill you" and how can u say he's the best rapper of all time when he cant even outshine Emniem on wayne's own song u dumb fuck

and no, wayne never did 1.5 millie a week u dumb fuck.. Wayne only has ONE album that broke a millie the first week.. carter 3 sold around 1.1 millie dipshit

and Eminem has 3!!!! Not to mention 3 consequetive Grammys for Best album of the year.. and MMLP is the fastest selling hip hop album of all time with 1.7 millie/week

and mixtapes do not count in album sales you dip shit.. when I say Eminem has sold 80+mil worldwide, its only his Albums.. mixtapes do not get incorporated in sales so dont even come with taht shit

and dont even make me post the video where lil wayne even admits he "cant fuck with" eminem when it comes to rap

yea, made u look stupid, shut the fuck up..

wayne's whole click is weak as fuck.. birdman?? really?

Nigga Eminem has 50 and Dre on his back.. 50's worth more than Wayne + Birdman + every other artist signed on that label combined

Shady legacy cannot be matched, period.
      Also, didnt MMLP sell 1.8 first week? Just wondering.
      uhm yes it id

the only problem with those numbers is when MMLP came out music being leaked and pass all over the fucking internet was nothing like it was when the carter 3 dropped...which did leak and and still hit 1.1mill in a week [/quote:1mqy3bp3]
      thats not a problem its all good

Comment

Fuck off with that shit. I dislike Wayne, so does many in the eminem forum www.forum.trshady.com, and there's a wayne lover there and some more, who has been there for a while, I have never seen them banned. And I wont do it either.

Comment

Originally posted by MudBlood
          Fuck off with that shit. I dislike Wayne, so does many in the eminem forum http://www.forum.trshady.com, and there's a wayne lover there and some more, who has been there for a while, I have never seen them banned. And I wont do it either.
          thats true

Comment

Alright I didn't want to jump on this thread but I just had an epiphany.

First off, Eminem is my favorite rapper and in my opinion the G.O.A.T. his flow, lyrics and delivery are just off the charts. Not much more needs to or can be said.

Wayne is my 2nd favorite rapper. I love his flow too and his ability to get on anyones track and put his own spin on it. However my main beef with him is that his lyrics are like watching a family guy episode, yeah its good but every song/line is virtually interchangeable.

Now on "Drop the World" I think both did their thing and made this song a SICK collab. Wayne stuck to his rock agenda (as many have said) and set Em up perfectly to destroy the last verse by rapping slow the first two verses with emotion and dropping a sick hook. Without Em this would have just been an average Weezy song and without Weezy this would have just been an average Em song. They complement each other extremely well.

And in regards to the current state of the rap game and the competition between these two I view it like this:

As apparent by my screen name I am a huge basketball fan, and in the NBA there are two, irrefutable top dogs: Lebron James and Kobe Bryant. They are incredibly similar when you compare those two to Wayne (LBJ) and Em (Kobe).

Kobe is the veteran, Eminem is the veteran.
            Lebron is the up and comer in the prime of his career, Weezy is as well.

Kobe is considered the more 'skilled player' (hits his jump shots, infinite number of moves, can get a shot off in any situation, scores at will), Eminem is considered the more "skilled� lyricist.
            Lebron is considered to rely more on his strength,speed, and raw talent to get his points. Wayne doesn't write his lyrics down and relies on his raw ability to get him through the track.

Kobe has that 'killer instinct'. Like Micheal Jordan did, Kobe wants to tear your heart out every time hes on the court with you. Eminem wants to murder you on the mic every time he collabs with you (ask Jay-Z or anyone on the �Forever� track). Em wants to leave no doubt hes the best. Also Em will beef with you.

Lebron is the more playful one, dancing before games doing funny commercials, etc. Wayne is the more �playful� Emcee and collabs with many artists. Could you picture Eminem collaborating with Kevin Rudolf? I can't. Additionally, Wayne doesn't do beefs.

Kobe came into the game and dominated right off the bat (3 rings early in his career, Em had 3 Grammy nominees for Album of the year with MMLP, SSLP and TMS).
            Wayne came into the game and was dominant, but didn't really make the splash that Eminem made early in his career.

Kobe fought against personal trials (the Colorado rape scandal) which tarnished his image.
            Eminem has had his demons too with the drug use and Proof's death causing him to take a hiatus from rap.
            Whereas Lebron and Wayne have had only minor setbacks (up until Wayne's sentence that is) and have began stating their case for why they are the best in the game.

In conclusion the debate rages on as to who is better: Kobe or Lebron, Eminem or Lil Wayne and there are people on both side of the fences with justifiable cases. The fact is Lebron is a star and will be a star for a while to come, as is Lil Wayne. Kobe is getting older but is still a fucking beast and far from being done, as is Eminem.

"Rap will never be the same as before..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lebron>Kobe

First off, Eminem is my favorite rapper and in my opinion the G.O.A.T. his flow, lyrics and delivery are just off the charts. Not much more needs to or can be said.

Wayne is my 2nd favorite rapper. I love his flow too and his ability to get on anyones track and put his own spin on it. However my main beef with him is that his lyrics are like watching a family guy episode, yeah its good but every song/line is virtually interchangeable.

Now on "Drop the World" I think both did their thing and made this song a SICK collab. Wayne stuck to his rock agenda (as many have said) and set Em up perfectly to destroy the last verse by rapping slow the first two verses with emotion and dropping a sick hook. Without Em this would have just been an average Weezy song and without Weezy this would have just been an average Em song. They complement each other extremely well.

And in regards to the current state of the rap game and the competition between these two I view it like this:

As apparent by my screen name I am a huge basketball fan, and in the NBA there are two, irrefutable top dogs: Lebron James and Kobe Bryant. They are incredibly similar when you compare those two to Wayne (LBJ) and Em (Kobe).

Kobe is considered the more 'skilled player' (hits his jump shots, infinite number of moves, can get a shot off in any situation, scores at will), Eminem is considered the more "skilled� lyricist.
              Lebron is considered to rely more on his strength,speed, and raw talent to get his points. Wayne doesn't write his lyrics down and relies on his raw ability to get him through the track.

Kobe has that 'killer instinct'. Like Micheal Jordan did, Kobe wants to tear your heart out every time hes on the court with you. Eminem wants to murder you on the mic every time he collabs with you (ask Jay-Z or anyone on the �Forever� track). Em wants to leave no doubt hes the best. Also Em will beef with you.

Lebron is the more playful one, dancing before games doing funny commercials, etc. Wayne is the more �playful� Emcee and collabs with many artists. Could you picture Eminem collaborating with Kevin Rudolf? I can't. Additionally, Wayne doesn't do beefs.

Kobe came into the game and dominated right off the bat (3 rings early in his career, Em had 3 Grammy nominees for Album of the year with MMLP, SSLP and TMS).
              Wayne came into the game and was dominant, but didn't really make the splash that Eminem made early in his career.

Kobe fought against personal trials (the Colorado rape scandal) which tarnished his image.
              Eminem has had his demons too with the drug use and Proof's death causing him to take a hiatus from rap.
              Whereas Lebron and Wayne have had only minor setbacks (up until Wayne's sentence that is) and have began stating their case for why they are the best in the game.

In conclusion the debate rages on as to who is better: Kobe or Lebron, Eminem or Lil Wayne and there are people on both side of the fences with justifiable cases. The fact is Lebron is a star and will be a star for a while to come, as is Lil Wayne. Kobe is getting older but is still a fucking beast and far from being done, as is Eminem.
              i call this a tie
              your a beast
              thank you!

the 2 best in the game, they can only make sick tracks, or sick games

Comment

I say that Weezy is better in the song in stad of Em
                Wwwaayynee rulleezzz bitchcesssss!!!
                The sky is the limit

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroichi
                  are u LilWayne4life from trshady??u have same avatar lol

Comment

Originally posted by le tunisien
                    Originally posted by Hiroichi
                    are u LilWayne4life from trshady??u have same avatar lol
                    quit spamming u can pm theres a reasons for it ya know

Comment

Wayne killed the track on a mellow vibe, hes trying to send out a message,

"your aggressive & fast don't mean shit"

Y.O.L.O

Comment

THANK GOD!
                        It looks long people but read it.. trust me
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

• Re: Eminem Or Wayne Killed &quot;Drop The World&quot;?

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt

THANK GOD!
                          It looks long people but read it.. trust me
                          OMG. Co-Sign x 3959235923

Comment

Working...
                          X