Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In My Zone 3?

Comment

• so chris broke up with karrueche because he found out she was messing around with another guy behind chris's back and now she's begging for him back saying shes really sorry and she'll behave herself lmao

and rihanna sent out a sublimal tweet of support to chris, i know their gonna get back together

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      STFU. It's funny.

no, its straight up ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        so chris broke up with karrueche because he found out she was messing around with DRAKE behind chris's back and now she's begging for him back saying shes really sorry and she'll behave herself lmao

and rihanna sent out a sublimal tweet of support to chris, i know their gonna get back together

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Comment

• #lamborghinibreezy

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            Listening now. And so far I really digg it. Great production and singing.
            But what I really dislike is the lyrics Brown comes up with.
            Some is stupid, some is disgusting, som offending. What the fuck was he thinking on some of the songs.
            But of course he also kills some songs, it's not all awful, but there was a few were I was like
            Chis doesn't write his own songs, he just help. However he do write his own lyrics for mixtapes and other artists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

Please, Christopher is too much of a bitch for him to get sympathy

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
                Chis doesn't write his own songs, he just help. However he do write his own lyrics for mixtapes and other artists.
                So you're saying there's someone out there writing this bullshit and Breezy even approves it!? he's even dumber than I thought.

Comment

So you're saying there's someone out there writing this bullshit and Breezy even approves it!? he's even dumber than I thought.
                  and still you are the loser with no $$$

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                    and still you are the loser with no $$$
                    What does that have to do with it? Just because he gets some money off of it it's still shitty lyrics.

Comment

What does that have to do with it? Just because he gets some money off of it it's still shitty lyrics.
                      this has more to do with it than your shitty posts where you try to diss me lmfao. clearly CB isnt dumb.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Chris continues taking L's, now hes blocking fans on Twitter because Fortune flopped

Comment

• This nigga straight wack

Comment

Working...
                          X