No announcement yet.

Official Chris Brown Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the word on his album? He dropped any new shit lately besides those two new tracks with Tyga from Fan of a Fan 2 today?

What's this new track I hear with him on it always on the radio... Idk the name of it but he's featured on it and he's dope on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      So what's the word on his album? He dropped any new shit lately besides those two new tracks with Tyga from Fan of a Fan 2 today?

What's this new track I hear with him on it always on the radio... Idk the name of it but he's featured on it and he's dope on it.
      He Said May 5th The Other Day & He Put A Single Out With Rihanna & Wiz Khalifa

- - - Updated - - -

Chris Brown ft. Rihanna & Wiz Khalifa – Counterfeit

http://dopefile.com/dfw1r867nbdu

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        So what's the word on his album? He dropped any new shit lately besides those two new tracks with Tyga from Fan of a Fan 2 today?

Some guy is leaking all those tracks. 2 or 3 from FOF and Counterfeit that's is off his album.

And maybe that new track is Juicy J's next single "Talkin Bout" which features Breezy and Wiz? Don't know if that's the one or not

Comment

• He tweeted 30 minutes ago that his old manager is leaking his new album LOL
          Apparently this manager has his hard drive ....

THis is probably why we hear all this new shit recently

CB might need to pull a Beyonce and just release X suddenly

Comment

• Chris Brown feature on Kid Red's new single, actually not that bad

Kid Red - Won't Stop | Download & Listen [New Song]

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
              Chris Brown feature on Kid Red's new single, actually not that bad

Kid Red - Won't Stop | Download & Listen [New Song]
              Thats just a remix, the original song is from sevyn streeter, chris' sister

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
                Thats just a remix, the original song is from sevyn streeter, chris' sister
                I thought I had heard something close to it before. Why is it Kid Reds song now? I read it was his new single but I could be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
                  I thought I had heard something close to it before. Why is it Kid Reds song now? I read it was his new single but I could be wrong
                  He probably just went over the beat and kept breezys part

Comment

• Chris Brown - New Flame - Listen | Audiomack

dope

Comment

• New Music: Chris Brown ? Die For You | ViewHipHop.com

Another leak

Comment

• "x" is about to be pushed back once again, since breezy was diagnosted with mental illness and has to spend another 60 days in rehab.

- - - Updated - - -

i just heard the whole album and it is shit. I think, chris knows that the album will fail with this tracklist and therefore he pushes it back again and angain

Comment

• Originally posted by phvl View Post
                          "x" is about to be pushed back once again, since breezy was diagnosted with mental illness and has to spend another 60 days in rehab.

- - - Updated - - -

i just heard the whole album and it is shit. I think, chris knows that the album will fail with this tracklist and therefore he pushes it back again and angain
                          ?????

Comment

Working...
                          X