X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
    ?????

CB suffers from a
    bipolar disorder, severe insomnia, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.[/COLOR]

Not sure yet it if the album is getting pushed back, but he does have to serve another 2 months in Rehab...so it most likely will.

you can read the article here...
    http://www.rap-up.com/2014/02/28/chris-brown-ordered-to-remain-in-rehab/

Comment

• Originally posted by phvl View Post
      "x" is about to be pushed back once again, since breezy was diagnosted with mental illness and has to spend another 60 days in rehab.

- - - Updated - - -

i just heard the whole album and it is shit. I think, chris knows that the album will fail with this tracklist and therefore he pushes it back again and angain
      You heard the album huh?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsA_crXGn-I

Is this off "X"???

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
        You heard the album huh?

- - - Updated - - -

"Autumn Leaves" - Chris Brown Ft Kendrick Lamar (Snippet) - YouTube

Is this off "X"???
        Yeah probably the next single, or after he drops that ariana grande song

Comment

• Chris Brown is on his way to jail right now, because he violated a judge’s order by getting booted from the rehab facility where he’s been living for nearly 4 months … TMZ has learned.
          The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Chris to live in the Malibu rehab facility for 90 days to get anger management therapy, and he completed the stint earlier this month. BUT … at the last court hearing, the judge modified things and ordered Chris to stay in the facility while the Washington D.C. assault case ran its course.
          The deal was this … if Chris left rehab, he would go directly to jail.
          Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ … Brown was thrown out of the rehab facility this morning, for violating “internal rules.” We do not know precisely what Chris did, but we’re told it did not involve violence or drugs.
          Sources tell TMZ … Chris was caught having “an inappropriate relationship” with a female worker at the beginning of the month, but that is NOT why he was thrown out today.
          As you recall, Chris was previously thrown out of a different facility for throwing a rock at his mom’s car window.
          Chris was picked up by L.A. County Sheriff’s deputies a short time ago and is on his way to jail.

| Read more @ UrbanLeakz | Giving You The Best In Hip Hop & R&B | Page 2

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            Chris Brown is on his way to jail right now, because he violated a judge�s order by getting booted from the rehab facility where he�s been living for nearly 4 months � TMZ has learned.
            The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Chris to live in the Malibu rehab facility for 90 days to get anger management therapy, and he completed the stint earlier this month. BUT � at the last court hearing, the judge modified things and ordered Chris to stay in the facility while the Washington D.C. assault case ran its course.
            The deal was this � if Chris left rehab, he would go directly to jail.
            Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ � Brown was thrown out of the rehab facility this morning, for violating �internal rules.� We do not know precisely what Chris did, but we�re told it did not involve violence or drugs.
            Sources tell TMZ � Chris was caught having �an inappropriate relationship� with a female worker at the beginning of the month, but that is NOT why he was thrown out today.
            As you recall, Chris was previously thrown out of a different facility for throwing a rock at his mom�s car window.
            Chris was picked up by L.A. County Sheriff�s deputies a short time ago and is on his way to jail.

| Read more @ UrbanLeakz | Giving You The Best In Hip Hop & R&B | Page 2
            he isnt in jail he was spotted in the studio last night i think

Comment

• Free Breezy !

Comment

• According to TMZ, the singer has been locked in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day and will only be able to wash every 48 hours.
                The site added: "We're told Brown is allowed to work out in his cell and can read library books."
                'Chris Brown allowed shower every two days in jail' as star to spend a month behind bars - 3am & Mirror Online

Free Breezy

Comment

• Free Chris Brown

Comment

• Loyal Video

Comment

• X out September 16th! Finally has a realistic date

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
                        X out September 16th! Finally has a realistic date
                        I'll believe it when I see a cover and tracklist doe
                        OVOXO-YMCMB