No announcement yet.

Official Chris Brown Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fortune - Chris Brown (Album Thread)

Wow, I Love Her really got me... I mean I made a playlist in my iTunes with 20 songs, which consists of Cole World: The Sideline Story and I Love Her lol. Not even Cole's new album made me forget this song...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
      Wow, I Love Her really got me... I mean I made a playlist in my iTunes with 20 songs, which consists of Cole World: The Sideline Story and I Love Her lol. Not even Cole's new album made me forget this song...

Oct 11th - Cole ft. Breezy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        Forreal? Damn! Strange Clouds, this one and Take Care to look forward to. + Cole World will be a long ass time in my Playlists.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

^ ya its gonna be on DJ Drama's Gangsta Grillz album

Twitter
          I promise when y'all hear this new record with me and FAT JOE y'all gonna spazzz!!!!
          Storch produced possibly??!!

Comment

“All I gotta say is, Chris Brown has grown up!”

“Chris is one of the few first artists that I think I probably learned more from him this time than he probably learned from me. Like, he really understands him, his career, where he wants to go, and how he wants his voice to sound.”

“He may not even speak to nobody else, but he knows exactly what comes to him and he’ll tell the engineer, ‘Put this reverb on my voice when I do this.’ And he did something, and I didn’t like it initially, and he said, ‘Just hold on for one second, Banner. We’re going to take this really, really low where you can barely hear it, and it’s going to give the music a sort of sexual ambiance, and you’re not really going to be able to hear it with your ears, but you’re going to feel it.’ And then he did it, and it happened, and it worked, and I was like aww, I love it.

“Chris is such a student of the game and a student of himself and his mistakes and triumphs musically. I was really proud to see him take control of himself and realize what his strongpoints and weaknesses are, and improve to the best of his ability. I learned so much.”

“When I tell you, you know how they don’t play that much R&B in the club no more? The song that me and Chris made, they are going to play like they used to play Jodeci. Like they used to play Keith Sweat. The song that me and Chris made is so jamming. Put it like this: The song that David Banner and Chris Brown have on this album… Whoooooooooooooooooooo! That’s all I have to say.”

“I told Chris, you gotta give me this one, Buddy. When I tell you I bumps this record… I BUMPS this record!”

Exclusive: David Banner Talks Working On Chris Brown’s New Album, Fortune: “I Learned So Much” - Neon Limelight - Exclusive Music News, Artist Interviews, Reviews, Photos!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/69358...xt-album.jhtml

Another Round

Comment

Fortune is starting to sound like a fucking classic from what I've heard so far...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                Fortune is starting to sound like a fucking classic from what I've heard so far...
                you've heard songs from it?

Comment

you've heard songs from it?
                  Naw lol, just from the way Chris, Kevin and these producers are talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                    Naw lol, just from the way Chris, Kevin and these producers are talking about it.
                    oh.... ya its sounds like its gonna be really good

i hope its more like Exclusive, love that album so much

and i heard that Chris was in the studio with Scott Storch so

Comment

check this out >>> Hulkshare.com DJ Drama ft J Cole Chris Brown - Undercover Snip - HipHopEarly t8399.mp3 (snippet)

Comment

no! fuck dem snippets mayne!

Comment

Wife Beater stay losing.

Comment

Working...
                          X