• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
    RnB is alive
    *fixed

the weeknd doe

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Can anyone give me a link to all the free tracks Chris dropped earlier this month? An album cover would be nice too, something like "Fortune: The Lost Tracks".
      Ironically enough...

1. Strip (Remix) (Feat. Kevin McCall)
      2. Turn Up The Music (Remix) (Feat. Rihanna)
      3. Gettin Money
      4. Hit It
      5. Oh Yeah!
      6. How I Feel
      7. Fuck The City Up (Feat. Tank)
      8. Sweet Love
      9. Till I Die (Feat. Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa)
      10. F U I’m Famous
      11. Trumpet Lights (Prod. by Swizz Beatz)
      12. Mona Lisa (Feat Kevin Mccall)
      13. See Through
      14. Touch Me (Feat. Se7en)
      15. Complicated (Feat. Asher Roth)
      16. Dont Wake Me Up (Prod. by David Guetta)
      17. Niggas In Paris (Freestyle) (Feat. T-Pain) [Bonus]
      http://www.sharebeast.com/3cfc0sudrd6b

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

And labels be trying to hard to get too many HITS before the album release. Strip was a top 40 single, Turn Up The Music was top 10..what else do they want? Not everything can be a top 5 hit. They should've just dropped the album as planned.
      Last edited by Kid Cunner; 04-27-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Cunner View Post
        Ironically enough...

Chris Brown - Fortune: The Prequel // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com | Chris_Brown - Fortune_The_Prequel-2012.zip

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

And labels be trying to hard to get too many HITS before the album release. Strip was a top 40 single, Turn Up The Music was top 10..what else do they want? Not everything can be a top 5 hit. They should've just dropped the album as planned.
        That cover is wack though...
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

That cover is wack though...
          Well find somebody who's good in PS and get them to make you one, or make your own idk...those are all the tracks tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Cunner View Post
            Well find somebody who's good in PS and get them to make you one, or make your own idk...those are all the tracks tho.
            Nah it's cool, I found a cover online. Looks pretty sick.
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Lookin' forward to the Wayne-feature on the album. Wayne always delivers on a Breezy-record! I damn hope he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Lookin' forward to the Wayne-feature on the album. Wayne always delivers on a Breezy-record! I damn hope he does.
                Is it sure he is on the album?

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                  Is it sure he is on the album?
                  Wayne has been on all of Chris's albums, so he's a possible feature.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Wayne has been on all of Chris's albums, so he's a possible feature.
                    Yeah I know, he just made it seem like he's 100% sure on it.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                      Yeah I know, he just made it seem like he's 100% sure on it.
                      Nah, but I'm 90% sure. He always says in interviews how he has Wayne on every album and how they be cookin' up great songs etc. So it's actually just a guess, but a pretty accurate one!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        Nah, but I'm 90% sure. He always says in interviews how he has Wayne on every album and how they be cookin' up great songs etc. So it's actually just a guess, but a pretty accurate one!
                        Wayne never disappoints when he's featured on Chris' songs so I got hope for this one too.
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Been vibin' to Breezy all day the last two days.

What was 'I Love Her' on? Anything? & is there a cover to that?

Comment

Working...
                          X