Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.WTF?

Kanye West is topping his giant gold jewelry display at the BET Awards earlier this summer with a doozy of a diamond statement. According to his recent 'tweets', the self-proclaimed king of hip-hop has replaced his lower teeth with, um, diamonds. (And apparently his cerebral cortex with Play-doh).

This isn't your run-of-the-mill diamond grill a la Lil Wayne, folks. When asked by his Twitterati if he was for real, he came back with this:"No seriously ... I said my teeth are real diamonds... these are not fronts... I replaced my bottom row of teeth with diamonds."

These are his twitpics to prove it!

It seems bling is back in a big way for Kanye - but will the world care? Maybe he should just stick to peeving off pop stars? What do you guys think of his icy move?

Jewelry Insider™: Kanye West's Diamond Dental Work

Re: Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.

Hahahaha what a fucking moron

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Re: Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.

that sounds painful

Comment

It Looks Out Of Place Now. But Diamonds Ftw.

Comment

shit is stupid

Comment

remember "diamonds from sierra leone" kanye?
            'I don't foresee shit.'

"‎You old ass rappers better stay on tour
            You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24
            I could murk you and come home when I'm 44"

Free �ber rides code: uberoctbr

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
              that sounds painful
              Indeed. Bleh, don't even wanna think about it.

Comment

If this is for real, and joke/bullshit, then Kanye is out of his mind man smh..

Comment

all those fuck ups, the cover, etc and now this he is Crazy, im not sure if im gonna buy his album, cause what's next? Is the booklet of the album gonna have naked pictures of him? hope not

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

EDIT. Sorry browser froze

Comment

Wow, I think this dude is slowly getting retarded.

Comment

Dude's crazy LMAO

Instagram:
                        NordicBeauties

Comment

Working...
                        X