Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.

its going to be weird when he eats, i couldnt get the perms.
    Talk Stupid Get Ya Head Popped
    I got that Esther bitch I'm red fox
    Big B's Red Sox I get money to kill time dead clocks
    You fuckin with a nigga who don't give a fuck
    Empty the clip then roll the window up
    Pussy Niggas sweet You niggas cinnabuns
    I'm in a red bitch she say she finna cum
    Two hundred thou on a chain I don't need a piece
    That Banana Clip let Chiquita Speak
    Dark shades EazyE
    Five letter YMCMB
    Bitch Ass Nigga Pussy Ass Nigga
    I see you lookin with your lookin ass nigga

Comment

Re: Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.

dudes fucking crazy for doing that shit

Comment

I think hes liein those are just fronts he didnt actually replace his teeth with it, you cant really tell, im sure he has teeth underneath
        Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
        If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
        And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
        Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

Originally posted by lunatick90 View Post
          I think hes liein those are just fronts he didnt actually replace his teeth with it, you cant really tell, im sure he has teeth underneath
          Possible, but look at the height of them. There's hardly anything to them.

Comment

This dude.....thats jus fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
              This dude.....thats jus fucked.
              Forreal. Why the fuck would you voluntarily remove an entire row of teeth? Just do what Wayne did and get "permament" fronts, at least if you decide you wanna get rid of those you can

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Well... Got damn, Ye is gonna do Ye.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                  Forreal. Why the fuck would you voluntarily remove an entire row of teeth? Just do what Wayne did and get "permament" fronts, at least if you decide you wanna get rid of those you can
                  Yeah that would be what i would do if i ever did that. What Wayne did.

Comment

I thought it was like, teeth made out of daimonds in the actual shape of teeth.
                    But its just a strip with diamonds on it. Looks kinda silly to me.
                    Im not 100% sure hes serious.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      I thought it was like, teeth made out of daimonds in the actual shape of teeth.
                      But its just a strip with diamonds on it. Looks kinda silly to me.
                      Im not 100% sure hes serious.
                      Even if he's joking... Wtf? Kanye is a weird ass dude lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

This guy is worse then Birdman..............

Although birdman removed all his teeth, his grill still resembles individual tooths........unlike Kanye's he looks like a robot with the wide diamond glow coming out of his mouth.

Comment

This a joke? He's out of his fucking mind. He ever goes to jail he'll regret that.
                          Aw yeah bitches, Carter IV May 16th.

Comment

Working...
                          X