Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac, BIG, and Big L were still alive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pac, BIG, and Big L were still alive...

How big would Kanye, Wayne, Jay, and Em be?
    Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Re: If Pac, BIG, and Big L were still alive...

If they were still alive the rap game would be soooo much better.

Comment

I Don't Know Much Of These People But Even If They Were Still Alive I Am Pretty Sure At Least One Of Them Would Be Dead By Now...

Comment

it would pretty much be the same...those artist appeal to different people. the people who like jay-z would stick with jay-z and people who like 2pac would be sticking to 2pac. its all about who people relate to. even if those guys were still alive people would still connect to eminem and kanye and those guys

Comment

tbh you don't really know what IF Pac or B.I.G fell off like what if no one fucked with them anymore, no one take this the wrong way lol but if they didn't die i doubt people would be placing them that high and shit...

Comment

I think Biggie would have sold out, not hating though he's one of the greatest.

Comment

Big L was going to sign to Jay... Jay was under big.. Pac ran the west coast. Eminem's undercover racist ass wouldn't be shit if they were alive.

Comment

Em would be big, because he's more like a original hip-hop artist. People would look at these new dudes like whaa the fuck??

Comment

if they were alive i think shit would be way different

Comment

In 20 years the same conversation will be going on but it will be "If Wayne, Jay & Em where still rapping or living where will _, _, _ be"

Y.O.L.O

Comment

I think since those rappers all left, that is what crafted our future (current) rappers. So with that being said. The game would be alternated.
                      Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                        it would pretty much be the same...those artist appeal to different people. the people who like jay-z would stick with jay-z and people who like 2pac would be sticking to 2pac. its all about who people relate to. even if those guys were still alive people would still connect to eminem and kanye and those guys
                        agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                        X