Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac, BIG, and Big L were still alive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If Pac, BIG, and Big L were still alive...

Doubt anyone would have been big apart from Eminem. Jay Z would never have beefed with Nas to be the best out of New York. Without Jay Z, Kanye wouldn't be that big today. Wayne just wouldn't be that hot, too much competition. Eminem would have been Eminem, even so I doubt he would be as big as he currently is. Jadakiss would also be considered one of the best ever is Big was still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Doubt anyone would have been big apart from Eminem. Jay Z would never have beefed with Nas to be the best out of New York. Without Jay Z, Kanye wouldn't be that big today. Wayne just wouldn't be that hot, too much competition. Eminem would have been Eminem, even so I doubt he would be as big as he currently is. Jadakiss would also be considered one of the best ever is Big was still alive.
      why that?

Comment

Originally posted by AnDz View Post
        why that?
        Jada was real close to Big, so if Big was alive I could see Jadakiss to be equal to Kanye at the very least.

Comment

Jada was real close to Big, so if Big was alive I could see Jadakiss to be equal to Kanye at the very least.
          i do really doubt that but, you got a point with that Jada was cloase to Big, and then he could be way bigger than he is now

Comment

Originally posted by AnDz View Post
            why that?
            This is why.

And Jadakiss could get big but he's too hood I always see him cruising in Yonkers in his Rover and just chilling on the block. He did three songs at this place my friend works at last week for 10 grand but walked out because the DJ played the actual song instead of the instrumental so he got mad that he had to try and rap over his own voice.
            Last edited by iGot5onit; 11-20-2010, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Jadakiss is top 5 in the game right now for lyrics, the only reason he isn't big is cause he isn't sold his soul yet.
              And Igot5onit lol fuck you, as if you get to see Jada .

Comment

Jadakiss is top 5 in the game right now for lyrics, the only reason he isn't big is cause he isn't sold his soul yet.
                And Igot5onit lol fuck you, as if you get to see Jada .
                He's a 914 born and raised guy like me my cousin always sees him going into these little Spanish grocery stores buying Dutch Masters and the first time he saw him my cousin goes "nigga you ain't Jada" and Jada did his laugh/cough thing and just walked out. Everyone around here always sees him, Styles P, and Sheek Louch the three guys who were mad tight with biggie and never wanted the fame because they feared selling out and just wanted to keep it 100.
                Last edited by iGot5onit; 11-20-2010, 06:54 AM.

Comment

If they were still alive, i think that there would be less "bad" artists in the game today. I dont think they would allow some people to get big as easily as they can today. Ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                    If they were still alive, i think that there would be less "bad" artists in the game today. I dont think they would allow some people to get big as easily as they can today. Ya know?
                    I agree with that. It wouldn't be so much the Wayne, Em, Ye type of people that were affected most, it would be people like Soujla Boy and Gucci Mane. It's really hard to say though, because we just don't know what would've happened with them...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Pac and biggie would of probably fallen off.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                        Pac and biggie would of probably fallen off.
                        Lol. I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                          If they were still alive the rap game would be soooo much better.
                          Fuck that noise

Comment

Working...
                          X