Clear All

• Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    Urgh. I'm so mad at this.
    why are you, though?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
      why are you, though?
      Kendrick is being a kiss ass. No rapper from Compton is gonna have Marshall as top 5. Fuck not even Big. He's just playing it safe and giving a fucking generic list.

The reasons he gave were so vague. Pac cause of emotion. Fuck outta here generic ass kisser.

Comment

Kendrick is being a kiss ass. No rapper from Compton is gonna have Marshall as top 5. Fuck not even Big. He's just playing it safe and giving a fucking generic list.

The reasons he gave were so vague. Pac cause of emotion. Fuck outta here generic ass kisser.
        Just about every rapper does that tho, except for the ones that just say I just listen to my own shit (Wayne) or I think I'm the best so that's pretty much it (Kanye)

Comment

and you know this how?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
            Just about every rapper does that tho, except for the ones that just say I just listen to my own shit (Wayne) or I think I'm the best so that's pretty much it (Kanye)
            Em doesn't give generic lists. He put Kool G, Rakim, Nas and Masta Ace etc.. As major influences. You can hear allof them in his music. Hov the biggest dickrider in the industry even put G Rap in. Mos put Andre and Taklib in.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
            and you know this how?
            He's not disrespectful to the dead plus the three most respected living rappers. Son played it to safe.

Comment

He's not disrespectful to the dead plus the three most respected living rappers. Son played it to safe.
              Just cause it's "safe" and "generic" doesn't mean it can't be true...

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
                Just cause it's "safe" and "generic" doesn't mean it can't be true...
                I hear no Jay or Big in his music. I'll give him the benefit of doubt over Nas. No rapper from Comton is fucking with Marshall.

Comment

I hear no Jay or Big in his music. I'll give him the benefit of doubt over Nas. No rapper from Comton is fucking with Marshall.
                  just cause they're his favorite doesn't mean he's musically influenced by all of them, he does his own thing
                  Game is a Compton rapper and says Em is the best rapper alive...
                  Crooked I is a west coast rapper and fucks with Em

Comment

Em doesn't give generic lists. He put Kool G, Rakim, Nas and Masta Ace etc.. As major influences. You can hear allof them in his music. Hov the biggest dickrider in the industry even put G Rap in. Mos put Andre and Taklib in.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

A lot of people put Andr� in as well, but I never take these lists seriously, also there is a difference between rappers that you like the most and the ones that influenced you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
                      A lot of people put Andr� in as well, but I never take these lists seriously, also there is a difference between rappers that you like the most and the ones that influenced you.
                      He was pole vaulting Dwayes dick.. Even did that tape but somehow Marshall ends up top 5. Kiss ass.

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
                      just cause they're his favorite doesn't mean he's musically influenced by all of them, he does his own thing
                      Game is a Compton rapper and says Em is the best rapper alive...
                      Crooked I is a west coast rapper and fucks with Em
                      Game also spent the last 8 years ducking Em but taking shots at 50. Game has always respected Em and knows he's too good to go at. + Rep for Game. Crooked I is signed to Shady obviously he fux with Marshall

Comment

• He kills this..

Comment

• Kendrick absolutely killed it, shit left me with my jaw dropped
                          Last edited by Ares; 06-11-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X