Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
    I love Meek's flow through:

And these niggas so mad it’s my turn nowAnd I get that cash and my bitch so bad, she know sophisticated
    I’m balling hard, fucking bitches and ain’t got shit for haters
    I hang my arm out the window now watch me get the paper

But Wayne was nice so I'm having trouble making up my mind on that one. I do think Meek got Wayne on Burn though.

I saw Meek a couple weeks ago in NYC, it was tight. He brought out Busta Rhymes, Rick Ross, and Big Sean. Meek went hard as fuck because it was the last night of his tour...
    I hate Wayne's burn so you probably right...Big Sean got both to me though..
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      I hate Wayne's burn so you probably right...Big Sean got both to me though..
      I think Meek and Sean compliment each other on Burn. I also like how they share the whole track, instead of going verse for verse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
        Deluxe cover is dope as fuck.
        It's just a mini van or wateva

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          It's just a mini van or wateva
          It's a good photo of a mini van.

Comment

• Cover on some Juicy J type shit But I like it.

Comment

I guess Kendrick doesn't realize how Hip Hop works as yet...no body cares about leaking shit now a days....
              Amazon.com: good kid, m.A.A.d city: Music

yeah...

"leak"

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• kendrick lamar is one of shittiest rappers out right now lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  kendrick lamar is one of shittiest rappers out right now lmfao

xD

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

I had the chance to attend an intimate listening session for Kendrick Lamar’s debut album in the DMV. I literally walked in just as the first song started. The bad news is they only played 3 songs, the good news is 2 of the songs have features and all three are pretty damn good.

1. Title Unknown – Kendrick explained the song as a subliminal message to the people that expect for artists like himself to blow up and forget where they came from but this is him showing he’s remained the same. “Don’t Kill My Vibe” might be the name as it was mentioned in the hook.

2. Poetic Justice feat. Drake – This is a song for the females that dudes can enjoy too. Surprise? It’s a Janet Jackson sampled song and features a verse from Drake. K Dot and Drizzy both end their verses with this line “I can’t right my wrongs unless I write them for real”.

3. Now Or Never (?) feat. Mary J. Blige – This is a very radio friendly and has potential to be a single. To be honest, it’s the best MJB has sounded in a minute, to me anyway. Kinda in the same vein as “Reach Out” on Life Is Good but a lot better in my opinion.

Kendrick mentioned wanting to work with Erykah Badu at some point but that features were minimal on the album, we’ll find out on October 22nd when good kid, m.a.a.d city hits stores.

source: fat guy DDotOmen
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    xD

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

source: fat guy DDotOmen
                    Shiiiiiiit Drizzy gon murk this one
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                      Shiiiiiiit Drizzy gon murk this one
                      According to some guy on KTT...Drake bodied that shit....

Comment

According to some guy on KTT...Drake bodied that shit....
                        So any confirmations on which songs go on which version of the album?
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          So any confirmations on which songs go on which version of the album?
                          Nope not as yet.....I hate how rappers like Kendrick always putting Drake on some love shit...knowing that we want some head to head...Black Lip Bastard type shit....

Comment

Working...
                          X