Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KENDRICK LAMAR IS GOAT-NEW SONG THAT HE LEAKED TONIGHT
    KDOT_COMPTON_(FT DR DRE).m4a

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
    I see u nigga

Comment

• Pre-order album here:

Amazon.com: Good Kid: M.A.A.D City [Deluxe Edition]: Kendrick Lamar: Music

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Kid-M-A-A...d+m.a.a.d+city

What the hell? Swimming Pools is going to be on the album twice? An extended version and the regular version? Seriously!? Westside, Right On Time should be on the deluxe instead.
      Last edited by ; 10-01-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
        Pre-order album here:

Amazon.com: Good Kid: M.A.A.D City [Deluxe Edition]: Kendrick Lamar: Music

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Kid-M-A-A...d+m.a.a.d+city

What the hell? Swimming Pools is going to be on the album twice? An extended version and the regular version? Seriously!? Westside, Right On Time should be on the deluxe instead.
        What are you talking about? Tracklist ain't out yet.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Hype is so high right now.. don't think I can go to sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            Not officially, but its been revealed. And KL just leaked "Compton" prod. by Just Blaze.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            iTunes - Music - good kid, m.A.A.d city (Deluxe) by Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• This song....

Just Blaze be providing them GOAT west coast outro's (This & Why You Hate The Game)..

Not listening to anything else, well I'll try.

Comment

• remember when he said Dying Of Thirst was a very short track? now its 12min lol...tracklist lookin dope as fuck though!
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• This is gonna be tooooo dope

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

If I pre-order from iTunes, is it gonna download Compton for me right now? Or do I have to buy it separately?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

• Fuck... No Cartoon & Cereals? Fuck it, I'm replacing the old Swimming Pools with that one. And add in Westside Right On Time as well. Track is too damn good to be thrown away.
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                      This is gonna be tooooo dope

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

If I pre-order from iTunes, is it gonna download Compton for me right now? Or do I have to buy it separately?
                      I think it'll download it for you. If you buy Compton & then later buy the CD it won't charge you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        Dope as fuck !
                        I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                          This is gonna be tooooo dope

Compton will download immediately and you will be charged for that song.

Compton iTunes SPOILERhttp://www65.zippyshare.com/v/3916633/file.html
                          Last edited by ; 10-02-2012, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X