No announcement yet.

Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that part at the end of Sing About Me "Promise that you'll sing about me forever"..then it just fades into the skit..one of my fav moments on the album

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

This album is just so dope..gets more amazing with every listen.....

Listening to that new MGK and Macklemore a little later on today.....
      That Macklemore shit is crazy bro, it's my #2 AOTY behind GKMC honestly

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        Love that part at the end of Sing About Me "Promise that you'll sing about me forever"..then it just fades into the skit..one of my fav moments on the album
        Background vocals on Dying Of Thirst remind me of old school DMX...sounds like he would've used them similar
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          Love that part at the end of Sing About Me "Promise that you'll sing about me forever"..then it just fades into the skit..one of my fav moments on the album
          Mines is in the second verse where the girl says she will never fade away...and her voice starts fading...so much detail went into that record...
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Album is nycee... didnt skiip any tracks..

Comment

• A lot of people gonna miss out on the skits the way it's presented...
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                A lot of people gonna miss out on the skits the way it's presented...
                Why you say that?

Comment

Why you say that?
                  At least for the first listen, that's what I meant. I managed to catch a few bit on my 2nd listen... Bet a lot of so-called Kendrick fans gonna have to look up on RapGenius to figure this out.
                  That's my opinion The concept of the skits telling a story in reverse is very cool though.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• I swear Eminem would fit perfect on "Black Boy Fly"..Atleast the Em that did Toy Soilders

Comment

Mines is in the second verse where the girl says she will never fade away...and her voice starts fading...so much detail went into that record...
                      damn I didn't even connect that..

Comment

• good kid, m.A.A.d city or Live From The Underground?

i know y'all ain't fucking with KRIT that much but i feel like LFTU is as good as gkmc

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

true

after 1 listen I barely know anything lol....only slept 3 hours which could be the reason for that though

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                          good kid, m.A.A.d city or Live From The Underground?

i know y'all ain't fucking with KRIT that much but i feel like LFTU is as good as gkmc
                          I love LFTU, but Kendrick already wins for getting out of his comfort zone on some Outkast type of shit....could've just made S80 part 2 but this is totally different
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X