Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
    Sounds similar to Lupe's first two albums. Looking forward to next week.
    I was thinkng this as I was listening..It's like The Cool with skits
    Last edited by BlakeJay; 10-19-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• i ain't feelin Sing About Me

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• About to see Kendrick perform and do an album signing at the Best Buy in Compton this Monday

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
          Why don't you want to?
          Spoils the excitement. And I want to listen to the album in high quality (lossless).

Comment

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
            Spoils the excitement. And I want to listen to the album in high quality (lossless).
            yeah same for me, I never listen to albums beforehand if I buy them.
            Just spoils it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
              i ain't feelin Sing About Me

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
              It already leaked in high quality lol. And it doesn't spoil the excitement, it just allows you to listen to a great album sooner. But to each his own

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

• G.O.A.T hands down

Comment

• The day Albums leak is exciting as hell though..like a week before the album is supposed to drop your anticipating it leaking but you never know when..and then it just leaks out of nowhere..it's like a surprise

As long as its the entire album and in High Quailty

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post

It already leaked in high quality lol. And it doesn't spoil the excitement, it just allows you to listen to a great album sooner. But to each his own
                    Wait you got the 320? I only got the 230 version..

If you got it pass it over.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                      The day Albums leak is exciting as hell though..like a week before the album is supposed to drop your anticipating it leaking but you never know when..and then it just leaks out of nowhere..it's like a surprise

As long as its the entire album and in High Quailty
                      leaks are no surprise, they always come and it's always about a week ahead, when the CD's are being shipped to stores.

But for me listening to a leak takes the joy out of having the album the first day.
                      May as well buy it weeks after for a discount then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                        Wait you got the 320? I only got the 230 version..

If you got it pass it over.
                        Nah I don't have 320 lol. But the version that leaked is still good quality.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
                          leaks are no surprise, they always come and it's always about a week ahead, when the CD's are being shipped to stores.

But for me listening to a leak takes the joy out of having the album the first day.
                          May as well buy it weeks after for a discount then
                          Its still somewhat of a surprise...i wasn't expecting to listen to GKMC the day it leaked, I wasn't even thinking about it..obviously I knew it would come within a few days but still..

But for me, my excitement won't be higher just because it's the day the Album is released in stores lol..whenever I first listen to the Album ill be excited as long as it's the full album and in high quality there's no difference for me except I'd have to wait a week

There is some excitement in buying it the first day, which im still gonna do
                          Last edited by BlakeJay; 10-19-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X