• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Heart Pt. 3 fucking blew me away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
      Why not just say GKMC > Every album since 09
      Woah dere, causr that nigga Drizxy dropped aotd back to back years.

Comment

• Honestly I used to hate on Kendrick cause his shit was kinda boring to me...section 80 was boring to me, but I respected it..just wasn't my style. This album tho....my shit yo....I applaud Kendrick for trying something new..not mainstream but just a different style while telling a story with all the songs.....not many albums do that. The only song I kinda dislike is backseat freestyle but its not a filler. It fits into that one skit where his friend is like " kdot get in the car, i got a beat cd " etc...Really blown away by this album. Def gonna go cop this. Tbh I didn't think it was gonna be this good. fav songs gotta be Sing about me, dying of thirst, then Bitch, don't kill my vibe, then Money trees ( amazing jay rock verse )

#endofrant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
          No.

Comment

• Wasn't gonna buy this album but when it leaked, I realised how disrespectful that'd be.

Comment

• Kendrick is just ridiculous man..sheesh

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

That Lupe sample on The Heart Part 3 tho[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------
              Last edited by BlakeJay; 10-20-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Kendrick really is by far the best rapper in the game right now and it's not even close tbh.

Comment

• Someone needs to make that GKMC Sessions cover art ASAP...
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Looks like I'm getting my copy a day early!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      Honestly I used to hate on Kendrick cause his shit was kinda boring to me...section 80 was boring to me, but I respected it..just wasn't my style. This album tho....my shit yo....I applaud Kendrick for trying something new..not mainstream but just a different style while telling a story with all the songs.....not many albums do that. The only song I kinda dislike is backseat freestyle but its not a filler. It fits into that one skit where his friend is like " kdot get in the car, i got a beat cd " etc...Really blown away by this album. Def gonna go cop this. Tbh I didn't think it was gonna be this good. fav songs gotta be Sing about me, dying of thirst, then Bitch, don't kill my vibe, then Money trees ( amazing jay rock verse )

#endofrant

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Mula Fan View Post
                        they should put this and cartoon and cereal as bonus' on the target edition
                        Not possible

I bet he's getting sued for C&C soon anyway...performing it at shows & shit even though clearing the sample would probably cost a few millionz

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        Honestly I used to hate on Kendrick cause his shit was kinda boring to me...section 80 was boring to me, but I respected it..just wasn't my style. This album tho....my shit yo....I applaud Kendrick for trying something new..not mainstream but just a different style while telling a story with all the songs.....not many albums do that. The only song I kinda dislike is backseat freestyle but its not a filler. It fits into that one skit where his friend is like " kdot get in the car, i got a beat cd " etc...Really blown away by this album. Def gonna go cop this. Tbh I didn't think it was gonna be this good. fav songs gotta be Sing about me, dying of thirst, then Bitch, don't kill my vibe, then Money trees ( amazing jay rock verse )

#endofrant
                        Section 80 was more listener "friendly" though, this LP here....shit is heavy hip-hop shit, the same people who hate storytelling & "boring" hip-hop gon probably also hate GKMC
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          Not possibleI bet he's getting sued for C&C soon anyway...performing it at shows & shit even though clearing the sample would probably cost a few millionz
                          Yea I guess then just put The Heart Pt. 3 as a target bonus, be a dope way to end it.
                          Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                          But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                          So Just Call Me....
                          "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

Working...
                          X