Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
    I feel bad for Kendrick because even after dropping this classic theres no way he can get/win aoty. 'XO
    Even if Pac & BIG came back alive they ain't topping this album bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
      why not nigga?
      Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      Even if Pac & BIG came back alive they ain't topping this album bruh.
      The Trilogy is going to beat it in every review, every best aoty list, its gonna get that grammy in 2014......

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
        The Trilogy is going to beat it in every review, every best aoty list, its gonna get that grammy in 2014......
        mostlikely yes.. but the trilogy would be aoty r'n'b and gkmc aoty hip hop

Comment

mostlikely yes.. but the trilogy would be aoty r'n'b and gkmc aoty hip hop
          But the grammy thats say just "album of the year" means the most, that shit hurts the soul when you lose. I doubt he get that hip-hop aoty grammy either cause all drake gotta do is drop before October(Yes Lawd!)

Comment

• Listened to this for the first time this morning .

Freestyle Freestyle is beyond sic , I didnt think I would like this over Sec 80 .

Comment

• Is it safe to say that Kendrick has 2 classic projects...
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• i wanna say cole>>>>
                but this guy in a whole 'nother vein.
                finally gave this new album a listen, and was feelin it.
                i love how it actually had an album feel and the skits stringing it together.
                still dont think he's gonna outsell cole though.
                i dont think the mainstream audience ready for kendrick, but who knows..........
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                  i wanna say cole>>>>
                  but this guy in a whole 'nother vein.
                  finally gave this new album a listen, and was feelin it.
                  i love how it actually had an album feel and the skits stringing it together.
                  still dont think he's gonna outsell cole though.
                  i dont think the mainstream audience ready for kendrick, but who knows..........
                  225k-240k is what's projected so far

Cole only did 217 first week

Comment

Tl/dr

i dont give a fuck son i could be produced by a fucking indian ( whatup akucc ) and i woulnd't care.. Y u so proud he a dane? Lol.
                    Lmao you fucking idiot bitch.

IDGAF if you would care. All I said is I care about it cause I luv this album and I luv the danish producer. And Denmark is rarely noticed by people around the world. Most think it's the capital of Netherlands or something.
                    so I'm just happy that Kendrick noticed such a great producer from my country and on one of my fav projects this year.

Comment

Tl/dr

i dont give a fuck son i could be produced by a fucking indian ( whatup akucc ) and i woulnd't care.. Y u so proud he a dane? Lol.
                      [MENTION=58263]akkucc[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        Is it safe to say that Kendrick has 2 classic projects...
                        I would say yes.

Btw, how's it goin with your album bruh? How many songs ya got so far?

edit: oh yeah forgot about the problems and shit (or are they solved?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                          Is it safe to say that Kendrick has 2 classic projects...
                          What is a Classic album to you? Some say it has to be remembered 10 years from now blah blah it has to make a cultural impact and change the genre etc...

I personally don't care about all of that lol I just care about how good the music is

Same question to you [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X