No announcement yet.

Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for gianni-lee-mike-blud-good-kid-m-a-a-d-city-the-samples CD all the DL seems to be dead some one please DM if u have it thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
      The Trilogy is going to beat it in every review, every best aoty list, its gonna get that grammy in 2014......
      Lol.. won't even get nominated..

Besides.. Channel Orange >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        Even if Pac & BIG came back alive they ain't topping this album bruh.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
          Lol.. won't even get nominated..

Besides.. Channel Orange >>
          An improved album version thats going to be more known version of the 3 mixtapes that shitted on every musicians lifes in 2011 and roared into 2012 not getting nominated isnt likely.

Channel Orange going to be at the 2013 grammy awards Gkmc and The Trilogy will be for the 2014 grammys.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
            What is a Classic album to you? Some say it has to be remembered 10 years from now blah blah it has to make a cultural impact and change the genre etc...

I personally don't care about all of that lol I just care about how good the music is

Same question to you @ABjerg
            Yes time is involved with a classic..I guess I meant to potential future classic...or just two albums filled with GREAT ASS MUSIC
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Idk IMO some albums such as this one for example you can tell it'll be a 'classic' easily right off the bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                What is a Classic album to you? Some say it has to be remembered 10 years from now blah blah it has to make a cultural impact and change the genre etc...

I personally don't care about all of that lol I just care about how good the music is

Same question to you @ABjerg
                It is filled with amazing music from start to finish and will probably be remembered some years from now too. But classic is a dumb word tbh cause there's so many opinions on it.

Comment

• every fucking day, kendrick lamar this, kendrick lamar that. its disgusting how bad yall ride this niggas nuts, its almost like cult worship. GKMC is cool, but its not the fucking greatest rap record of all time, calm the fuck down. you stans are the worst, straight mob mentality.

2dopeboyz comment

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post

2dopeboyz comment
                    hip-hop is alive

people talk about it

fakkits get mad

no1 cares
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Idk IMO some albums such as this one for example you can tell it'll be a 'classic' easily right off the bat.
                      Right..some people act like a Classic has to change the world and cure Cancer

I just go by how good the Music is..

Comment

• Would be dope is Channel Orange won the grammy for AOTY. LOL at the dude thinking the Weeknd gonna get win..when we all know Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Adele..or some weird indy rock band are the only people that win grammys for AOTY.
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Im glad I was alive to listen to this album, thank you Based God

Comment

Working...
                          X