No announcement yet.

Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a skit free version of GKMC out there anywhere ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mufasa313 View Post
      ok, thanks man

and btw

i always wondered, does he say "weezy where you at" at the beginning of this song?
      For some reason I can tell he was listening to LFLS before he recorded this...or maybe 2006 wayne.. Lol.
      It just the way he says "feel me" and his flow is just too similar lol..

Im probably reaching..
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
        Is there a skit free version of GKMC out there anywhere ?

Comment

Is there a skit free version of GKMC out there anywhere ?
          Cut the time of the songs in iTunes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
            There cool for the first ten listens , they startin to get to me now , I just want to listen to the music .

Comment

• [MENTION=22118]-Nino-[/MENTION] did Kendrick deliver in your opinion?
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
                Cut the time of the songs in iTunes.
                Wanna give me a quick run through on how .

Comment

Wanna give me a quick run through on how .
                  Right click any GKMC song -> get info -> options -> and from there is the start and stop times. Adjust to whatever you want and then click OK. After that, right click the song again and click "Create (insert AAC, ALAC, WAV, etc file type) version" and you will get a duplicate copy with an adjusted start/finish time. This is how I separate hidden tracks when I import CD's.
                  Last edited by ; 10-31-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Not many people listen to Kendrick in my city surprisingly. I didn't think this album would be this fucking good. SHIT. I've just been bumping the YouTube videos, hadn't had a chance to go out and get the album yet. Is it Target that has the full deluxe album?

"Usually I'm drug free, but shit I'm with the homies..."

Comment

• King Kendrick Lamar

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        hadn't had a chance to go out and get the album yet. Is it Target that has the full deluxe album?
                        Here's the majority of it . I don't know what bonus tracks are missing , I've never searched the full tracklist .

If anybody got what I'm missing I'd appreciate a link . I have the 16 tracks .

Comment

Here's the majority of it . I don't know what bonus tracks are missing , I've never searched the full tracklist .

If anybody got what I'm missing I'd appreciate a link . I have the 16 tracks .
                          20 songs. 12 standard + 2 iTunes + 3 deluxe + 2 Target + 1 Spotify.

Comment

Working...
                          X