• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    We shouldn't forget about Nas though!

Kendrick / Jay E
    Nas
    Gibbs

in this order
    Forgot about Nas.. Yea this my exact list.

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
      lololol where is Spitta?

Comment

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
        IMO:

Lupe
        Mos
        Black Thought
        DOOM
        Aesop Rock
        Nas
        Rakim
        3 Stacks
        Big Boi

Kendrick's good though, but I think these cats and a few others I may have forgotten are better.
        Some of those rappers are prolly as talented and skilled at rapping as Kendrick but aren't droppin music at the moment..

I guess it depends on what your definition of best rapper alive is...My best rapper alive has to be dropping a good amount of music to be in the discussion

Oh yeah, and Lupe is not better than Kendrick right now

Comment

• "Real is responsibility, real is taking care of your motherfucking family, real is god....nigga"

they way he said this was pretty funny
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Everybody gon' respect the shooter, but the one in front of the gun lives forever

Been repeating this song all day, honestly this album been on reply for the past 3 days...just is too good lol..
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
              Some of those rappers are prolly as talented and skilled at rapping as Kendrick but aren't droppin music at the moment..

I guess it depends on what your definition of best rapper alive is...My best rapper alive has to be dropping a good amount of music to be in the discussion

Oh yeah, and Lupe is not better than Kendrick right now
              But Cli's question was "is Kendrick currently the best rapper alive?" Not if they are dropping constant projects.

I'll agree that Lupe isn't better atm than Kendrick. But if we are comparing from the start of their careers, I'll take Lupe.

Comment

But Cli's question was "is Kendrick currently the best rapper alive?" Not if they are dropping constant projects.

I'll agree that Lupe isn't better atm than Kendrick. But if we are comparing from the start of their careers, I'll take Lupe.
                I cant consider somebody a top rapper if they ain't rapping lol...like I can't put Rakim over Kendrick right now..I think his last project was like 3-4 years ago

That's like me saying Derrick Rose is the best Point Guard in the NBA when he hasn't played in a year

I guess I just have a different definition of best rapper alive

Comment

Well that isn't really a fair comparison lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

• Give Kendrick Lamar props for maintaining meaningful music while being an on the rise mainstream industry rapper.

Not saying Wayne or some other rappers makes meaningless music, but you know what I mean...

Kendrick is passed underground.

Schoolboy is rising because of A$ap rocky imo.

Ab-soul & Jay Rock still got work to do.

Comment

I cant consider somebody a top rapper if they ain't rapping lol...like I can't put Rakim over Kendrick right now..I think his last project was like 3-4 years ago

That's like me saying Derrick Rose is the best Point Guard in the NBA when he hasn't played in a year

Exactly when wayne use to be the best people would say what about 3 stacks,nas(Life is good was solid) and big daddy kane But they haven't done shit in years they are legends not the "best rappers alive"

Comment

• Kendrick dropped the album of the year. hands down. front to back its just amazing

Comment

It's just hard to say someone's the best rapper alive when you don't have a lot of music to choose from.

When Kendrick builds up his discography , definantly .

Comment

Working...
                          X