Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New song is dope tbh…
    when you get past the voice and the upbeat tempo, which isn't even bad to begin with, the lyrics are dope
    Y'all sayin he fell off

Comment

• Originally posted by Ares View Post
      New song is dope tbh…
      when you get past the voice and the upbeat tempo, which isn't even bad to begin with, the lyrics are dope
      Y'all sayin he fell off
      I'm not saying he fell off. Everyone's capable of putting out a bad song.
      Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

• The first 28 seconds were dope I thought this would be some Ronald Reagan era shit but wtf when the beat starts, still the worst part about this song is his voice. But after 2:40 the song is dope, was expecting something better overall tho.

Need a version after 2:40 when the beat changes.

Comment

• This was bad. Was not expecting that.

Comment

• Is it weak/wack/bad cause its not what you wanted or because the song is actually bad?

I like the song but I bet it is better in context of the album than it is as a stand alone song. Cause all his music is concept driven and its on the album.

Comment

• Song is alright. But that's not rap. That's some popish sound, again with him using that retarded low pitched voice of his..

I get what he is trying to do tho..This is a mainstream record, and this song with have crazy radio plays and shit like that, so it's a good promo for album tho.. But I don't really feel songs like this.. Sounds like Pharrell song or some other pop shit..

I expect that rest of the songs on this album sound nothing like this..

Comment

• i fuck with it...

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

• this song was corny, I think we all want a street banger from k dot, not this.

Comment

• dont like it at all, full pop music, his voice is annoying too

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      This was bad. Was not expecting that.

Comment

• It's alright.....I guess

Love the fact that Kendrick doesn't put out these trap music songs as singles, which is fucking unique now a days.

But...the song is aiiight lol, plus why the very high pitched voice?

Hopefully it grows on me..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        Song is alright. But that's not rap. That's some popish sound, again with him using that retarded low pitched voice of his..

I get what he is trying to do tho..This is a mainstream record, and this song with have crazy radio plays and shit like that, so it's a good promo for album tho.. But I don't really feel songs like this.. Sounds like Pharrell song or some other pop shit..

I expect that rest of the songs on this album sound nothing like this..
                        He spit his mind off...how is that not rap? Lol...did u hear the song?

Hopefully Kendrick doesn't turn to these "I gotta rap faster than speed on beats" type of rapper imo tbh
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                          He fell off after one album
                          at you for thinking this is falling off
                          His 3rd album is coming soon, two already have been released

Comment

Working...
                          X