Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
    GKMC absolutely shit on this.
    both great, that's where opinions come in..

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        - - - Updated - - -I think yeezy's opinion is more valuable than yours
        lol coming from the kid who jumped ship on every artists dick who is releasing a new project this year. and obvi Yeezus will say that bc he is very pro black as well so what was ur point? Album still wack af

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
          Yet you can relate to Chief Keef?
          Stop tryna be a music genius or rap head wannabe.

Whats wrong with Chief Keef music, you dumb fuck? Fuck outta here.

You listen to whatever you want, period.

I can relate to Chief Keef in ways. So what? I didnt like this album, cuz I didnt like the jazz influenced beats and the feeling of the whole album. So what?

Does that mean I hate Kendrick music? No. So stop defending him you fucking moron.

I hate people like you tryna be some music expert and know everything about rap culture etc. Just shut the fuck up, music is personal, nothing is wrong or right to listen to

Comment

^ people that say this is not true or that this album comes close to GKMC then you are just staning the fuck outta this album

cool album. it got a strong concept...and there is no doubt that the way the songs are mixed and put together is dope.

but I dont like most the beats on here, not my type honestly. Plus whats up with all these high pitches voices and shit...

King Kunta sucks imo...no idea why people like it..."whats the yaams"...tha fuck is that shit? lol

I like some songs...but I'm I in love with it like I was in love with GKMC or Section 80? not even close imo

maybe i need more listens
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• first the SAE chant, (the worst video of my life) and now THIS. they got white people out here lookin a HELLA fuckin mess. you niggas be trying it lmaooo @ gr8 m8 and ozzie. lol that's real. I'd rather someone be honest and say they cant relate than pretend that they can. im starting to think the only reason people like this album is so people wont think that they're racist cuz ima be honest thats the shit im doing right now and if im doing it somebody else is, you DAMN right ima shit on white people when this album come up, i dont want black people to bad mouth me and thats what i feel like white people doing right now, they dont want black people to bad mouth them so they are gunna say this album is the best, knowing damn well they dont like it black people got everybody scared right now on some real ass opinion

Comment

• Can someone pm me with a link of it please? Want to listen to it finally

Comment

• [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION] i ain't dickriding i just know good music when i hear it, and this is art.

And what do u mean lol i only liked S4tw2 , IYTITL , DSP and TPAB this year and they were all dope.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                    lol coming from the kid who jumped ship on every artists dick who is releasing a new project this year. and obvi Yeezus will say that bc he is very pro black as well so what was ur point? Album still wack af
                    It's not wack. You just don't like it. I and nobody else i know don't go around calling every type of music i don't like wack. smh

I can't stand dubstep. That does not mean it's wack. It just ain't my type of music and that's that, it still is not wack just bc i do not like it.
                    ck. It just ain't my type of music and that's that, it still is not wack just bc i do not like it.
                    Last edited by MORO551; 03-18-2015, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megaman View Post
                      Can someone pm me with a link of it please? Want to listen to it finally
                      PM'd you

Comment

• I can see why people don't like it. It's free form Jazz in a lot of it, and his delivery is weird on for free SND a few other tracks.

If you listen hard to it, the entire album is not about racism. A lot of it is, but it's also about the poor rising up and rebelling against corporate overlords, and it's about Kendricks experiences in the rap game and how they've grown him as a person, and what he has learnt.

Why do you have to be black to like this? Am I not allowed to listen to Pac cause I'm white? Should I not have watched 12 years a slave?

I love jazz music. I love D'Angelo and the roots, this is like some black thought stuff. If you don't like jazz though you're in for a rough ride. Maybe he should've gone for a more trap atmosphere

Comment

• Originally posted by Ares View Post
                          George Clinton sucks? gtfo
                          honestly ive never heard of him.....

Comment

Working...
                          X