This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
    this is amazing, how have I not heard this before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      this is amazing, how have I not heard this before?
      Yeah i know, I heard it first time yesterday

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• This "No strings attached" track featuring Mullage

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Hip Hop only... Absolutely nothing else, except reggae, I might add some other non-hiphop people that I like Mumford & Sons etc but keeping it mainly to that as I don't listen to anything else. and I need the room on my iPhone as well. Half of it is filled instantly with music. I will have 5700 roughly when I add Wayne and I still have to add a few older albums I'm trying to get hold of from Em, Jay etc.
            I got 4337 hip-hop songs including wayne. but 11563 overall since I listen to other types of music as well.

and I'm listing to Playaz Circle - Outlaw
            .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
              I got 4337 hip-hop songs including wayne. but 11563 overall since I listen to other types of music as well.

and I'm listing to Playaz Circle - Outlaw
              Just been adding Wayne today, everything of his added except sesssions/unreleased which should account for another 300 approx so that will get me up to around the 5700 mark just all hip hop & Reggae! EPIC iTunes!

Comment

• Ricky Hil - SLYDD
                I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• young money property.... this is fire

Comment

• Comment

• I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Soulja is back on track

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X