This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• This is dope as fuck!

YEAH HOE

Comment

• 50 Cent - High all the time
        I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Ace Hood-Da Streets

Comment

• Lil Wayne-Demolition Freestyle PT. 1

Comment

• I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Comment

• I've just pretty much finished sorting my new iTunes library (minus Waynes entire discography which I'll do this weekend). I have a fucking BEAST of a Hip Hop / Rap iTunes Library.

4148 Songs... 10.7 days... 28.64GB, and like I said that's minus around 1500 Weezy songs.

Comment

• LiveLoveA$ap

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

I've just pretty much finished sorting my new iTunes library (minus Waynes entire discography which I'll do this weekend). I have a fucking BEAST of a Hip Hop / Rap iTunes Library.

4148 Songs... 10.7 days... 28.64GB, and like I said that's minus around 1500 Weezy songs.
                      Hip-Hop only? Pfffffft, I got nearly 5700 songs...
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        Hip-Hop only? Pfffffft, I got nearly 5700 songs...
                        Hip Hop only... Absolutely nothing else, except reggae, I might add some other non-hiphop people that I like Mumford & Sons etc but keeping it mainly to that as I don't listen to anything else. and I need the room on my iPhone as well. Half of it is filled instantly with music. I will have 5700 roughly when I add Wayne and I still have to add a few older albums I'm trying to get hold of from Em, Jay etc.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X