No announcement yet.

Official J. Cole Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wished Mo Money was longer, dat interlude is dope.

Money controls niggas, while white people control money.

- - - Updated - - -

I wished Mo Money was longer, dat interlude is dope.

Money controls niggas, while white people control money.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Rest my case
      Did you not listen to the opening song..

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        Did you not listen to the opening song..
        Yeah when he talks about the illuminati,

but im not saying j cole is in the illuminati, you dont need to join the illuminati to sell your soul to the devil. Forget about the illuminati for a second

All I know is that most of these artist sell they soul for fame and money thats it, no way around it, wheter their in some illuminati, idk
        illuminati just became too cliche nowadays, its becoming a joke, every rapper raps about it tryna to create controversy around they music, nothin new.

Comment

but im not saying j cole is in the illuminati, you dont need to join the illuminati to sell your soul to the devil. Forget about the illuminati for a second

All I know is that most of these artist sell they soul for fame and money thats it, no way around it, wheter their in some illuminati, idk
          illuminati just became too cliche nowadays, its becoming a joke, every rapper raps about it tryna to create controversy around they music, nothin new.
          So could it not be that they are saying they sold their soul to the devil as a joke as well?

Comment

• Trouble, Runaway, She Knows, Rich Niggaz..

That stretch of 4 songs Mann

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              So could it not be that they are saying they sold their soul to the devil as a joke as well?
              nah they really did

and it came with bunch of toys like a happy meal
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                Trouble, Runaway, She Knows, Rich Niggaz..

That stretch of 4 songs Mann

Nah + Mo Money, that stretch of 5 songs is even beter imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  But do you not hear the pain and sound of his voice, i think he really means it bruh, I mean ppl say J cole a real rapper, speakin truth, why would he lie?

Comment

Would you sell your soul?
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      Would you sell your soul?
                      Nah last summer before I turned to God, my friend asked me to same question and I said yes, I actually meant it,
                      Lets just say it didnt fall on deaf ears and I went thru some ish that really opened my eyes and changed me forever. But now Im here tryna tell yall to truth, cause of an experience I went thru first hand with this whole devil stuff. Its no joke bruh.

Comment

Nah last summer before I turned to God, my friend asked me to same question and I said yes, I actually meant it,
                        Lets just say it didnt fall on deaf ears and I went thru some ish that really opened my eyes and changed me forever. But now Im here tryna tell yall to truth, cause of an experience I went thru first hand with this whole devil stuff. Its no joke bruh.
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• in this life ain't no happy endings, only pure beginnings followed by years of sinnin' and fake repentance.

Comment

Working...
                          X