Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    so Eminem's new song is called Survival apparently? It just premiered on the call of duty ghost live event an hour or two ago. The guy presenting it said the world had never heard the song and then it cut to eminem talking about it along with CoD?

here it is...cut from the stream and cod trailer tho so kinda fucked for quality

expected better for how long he had to work on this.

Comment

• My nigga em fell off man, i wish he go back to them Renegade Days

Nigga making cheesy video game music

Comment

• Em probably got paid by COD to do this. This man is on ultimate mainstream right now...

For his last concert he was paid by some watch company at least a million to preform.

Don't fuck with this at all...Em fall off hard tbh
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Em probably got paid by COD to do this. This man is on ultimate mainstream right now...

For his last concert he was paid by some watch company at least a million to preform.

Don't fuck with this at all...Em fall off hard tbh

I really Wonder wht goes on in this dude's mind lol, like is he being forced to work with a corporation and become a gimmick, or does he actually want to do it. This song is a complelty retake of WOnt back Down, with Pink, and it was the soundtrack for call of duty that year too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            so Eminem's new song is called Survival apparently? It just premiered on the call of duty ghost live event an hour or two ago. The guy presenting it said the world had never heard the song and then it cut to eminem talking about it along with CoD?

here it is...cut from the stream and cod trailer tho so kinda fucked for quality

See... Wayne isn't the only one that fell off

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              I really Wonder wht goes on in this dude's mind lol, like is he being forced to work with a corporation and become a gimmick, or does he actually want to do it. This song is a complelty retake of WOnt back Down, with Pink, and it was the soundtrack for call of duty that year too.
              Recovery didn't sound like a typical Eminem album at all. I feel like he's just a gimmick. I hope this song isn't a single and just a bonus track or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                Recovery didn't sound like a typical Eminem album at all. I feel like he's just a gimmick. I hope this song isn't a single and just a bonus track or something...
                Dude needs to go back to detroit, live in a trailer again, start feeling that hunger in him

you know what, all these rappers that got too comfortable need to go back to where they were from and remember how hard life was

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  Dude needs to go back to detroit, live in a trailer again, start feeling that hunger in him

you know what, all these rappers that got too comfortable need to go back to where they were from and remember how hard life was
                  em need to go back to 8 mile

wayne need to go back to hollygrove

ross need to go back to being correctional officer

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• man what happened to this guy.

Comment

• Em's been on a steady decline, just like Wayne was/is I don't know why everyone's so surprised tbh..

Comment

• So the next album will be called: RECOVERY 2???? l

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous24 View Post
                          Em's been on a steady decline, just like Wayne was/is I don't know why everyone's so surprised tbh..
                          Does anyone tell them what people say about them though, I blame the people who are close to the artist who have the power to sit them down and tell em how it is like look man, you suck now bruh, you gotta come harder. but dont

Comment

Working...
                          X