No announcement yet.

Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Eminem, the biggest rapper ever. Of course it'll do well on the charts.

Comment

• yo. wtf. berzerk is wack. like really really wack. there is nothing good about the track.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        damn i cant believe that
        I know man

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
          jay-z album wasn't shit ... it was the shit y'all niggas be hating so fucking much I wasn't his best album I can agree on that but it's def one of the best of this year for sure I bet next year it was be nominated for RAOTY the the grammy's and holy grail FT JT is most likely going to bec considered track/song of the year best crossover hit by jay-z in his career don't even put jay in the same bout as fucking lil wayne, kayne's yeezus is album of the year for sure

- - - Updated - - -

what's wrong wit survival that shit is dope his first 2 line shit on everything wayne said this year tbh ..................."Wasn't ready to being a millionaire, I was ill-prepared
          I was prepared to be ill though, the skill was there"......

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Berzerk is hot. It's a fun ass song.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ares View Post
                alright wtf was this nigga doing when they were introducing the song and he was swinging back and forth on the chair

music vid does look dope tho i like it, didnt expect to see that kendrick cameo

i still dont like the song tho and how he does that voice edit at the end of his rhymes

em could do much better
                Last edited by YM Salute; 09-07-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• I dislike the song. How can people say 'Slim Shady is back'? They must be rookie fans then if they compare this shit to his old suff.

Lyrics are below average and he still shouts so much my head hurts after listening...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ares View Post
                    Kendrick keeps winning tbh...he's the most respected rapper in the game right now lol

Em in the beginning trying so hard to be "slim shady" tho lol...video looks like its gonna be cool, I'm feeling the song more now too
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Was Not Afraid the lead single from Recovery?

Berzerk > Not Afraid

Still cant believes its #3 on billboard top 100 though

Comment

• I finnaly figured the Birdman line
                        Eminem means that the girl is stupid to think Em was gonna call her baby, because the only person he calls baby is Birdman.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                          I finnaly figured the Birdman line
                          Eminem means that the girl is stupid to think Em was gonna call her baby, because the only person he calls baby is Birdman.
                          but he says ''you bird brained BOY'' ????

or did I hear wrong?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X