Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    Em wayne and kanye need to go somewhere with this trash they releasing.
    implying jay-z's shit wasn't trash
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        You can add him too.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
        lol at comparing present day kanye and wayne with em
        Em equally as horrible to me.
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Em equally as horrible to me.
          brah u gotta get some pussy and then u will fuck with them more

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            It's a smart diss line...

He says "You bird brained baby" then says, he has not called anyone baby since birdman..

since he only calls birdman, baby, so in other words, he's saying Birdman got a brain the size of a bird's brain......a.k.a stunna is retarded....

Birdman needa respond tbh...
            I see your point but it could also just be a play on the words bird
            Since he add "unless ur a swallow" note he says swallow and not swallower
            Swallow = A Bird

and after that he says "Word word, you heard" referring to the phrase "Bird is the word"

Anyway, I kinda fux with this lol I guess I just love crazy eminem
            Encore is one of my favorite em albums lol

Got that old school heavily influenced by the beastie boys sound to it

The problem I have with this is his voice at times sounds too old to be making these songs ya digg

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post

not a perfect song for a first single, was expecting more. but damn let's admit it guy is a legend. i hope next single would be better.
              I've tried a few times to get into this song but I just can't

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                jay-z album wasn't shit ... it was the shit y'all niggas be hating so fucking much I wasn't his best album I can agree on that but it's def one of the best of this year for sure I bet next year it was be nominated for RAOTY the the grammy's and holy grail FT JT is most likely going to bec considered track/song of the year best crossover hit by jay-z in his career don't even put jay in the same bout as fucking lil wayne, kayne's yeezus is album of the year for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO View Post
                woooow this is worse than the CoD single. back to his origins with a recovery rock beat, i am actually laughing at this.
                what's wrong wit survival that shit is dope his first 2 line shit on everything wayne said this year tbh ..................."Wasn't ready to being a millionaire, I was ill-prepared
                I was prepared to be ill though, the skill was there"......

Comment

• Still got huge faith MMLP2 to deliver - whether you like the single or not you can't think Eminem isn't fully aware that MMLP sold 21 million copies worldwide to date and is his debatably his best album ever. He knows what bar he set and what he needs to get near to on the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
                    I see your point but it could also just be a play on the words bird
                    Since he add "unless ur a swallow" note he says swallow and not swallower
                    Swallow = A Bird

and after that he says "Word word, you heard" referring to the phrase "Bird is the word"

Anyway, I kinda fux with this lol I guess I just love crazy eminem
                    Encore is one of my favorite em albums lol

Got that old school heavily influenced by the beastie boys sound to it

The problem I have with this is his voice at times sounds too old to be making these songs ya digg
                    Hm I hear that [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] , but i was thinking what YAMS said.
                    Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
                    Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
                    It's not conducive to being creative
                    And I know cause he's my favorite
                    And I know cause I was off that same mix
                    Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
                    But he's an alien
                    I'd sip that shit
                    Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      I've tried a few times to get into this song but I just can't
                      probaly because eminem isn't in ymcmb??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        probaly because eminem isn't in ymcmb??
                        Nah I'm a big fan of Eminem mate. He got me into hip-hop.

Comment

• this really not that bad...who cares about the rock beat when wayne dropped rebirth yall were still fucking with him and this is better than 99% of that album... he fell off no doubt but its not as bad as niggas making it out to be

Comment

Working...
                          X