No announcement yet.

Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115k this week. total 1,6milli with less than 2 months, crazy, double platinum by the end of february i guess

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
      115k this week. total 1,6milli with less than 2 months, crazy, double platinum by the end of february i guess
      226k worldwide for this week. WW figures are pretty high now..like 2.5m+

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        226k worldwide for this week. WW figures are pretty high now..like 2.5m+
        Where can you see the worldwide figures?

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
          Where can you see the worldwide figures?
          GLOBAL ALBUM CHART

this week WW sales

R.I.P DAD

Comment

GLOBAL ALBUM CHART

this week WW sales
            thanks mate

Comment

• "Oh, you want me to watch my mouth, how Take my fucking eyeballs out and turn them around"

Comment

For me Stan and Lose Yourself are greatest. None of his new songs are so good tbh
                Stan is deff one of his best songs and just one of the best songs of all time
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  Stan is deff one of his best songs and just one of the best songs of all time
                  real talk bruh

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• 140k this week

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• any1 knows where to download Em's unreleased stuff, like albums sessions..etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                        any1 knows where to download Em's unreleased stuff, like albums sessions..etc?
                        Not too sure but I've always used Eminem Forum ? Eminem Forum for my news, and info on Em. A sessions leaked a year or two ago which had about 6 or so songs in it. One of them was called G.O.A.T. I think the title of the leak was "The Vault"

edit: found it

Eminem Forum ? View topic - Straight From The Vault EP (Download & Discuss)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          Not too sure but I've always used Eminem Forum ? Eminem Forum for my news, and info on Em. A sessions leaked a year or two ago which had about 6 or so songs in it. One of them was called G.O.A.T. I think the title of the leak was "The Vault"

edit: found it

Eminem Forum ? View topic - Straight From The Vault EP (Download & Discuss)
                          G.O.A.T and The Apple are damn good

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X