No announcement yet.

Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem eclipsed Celine Dion for Canada's best-selling album of the year, moving 242,000 copies in the country, according to Nielsen SoundScan Canada and Billboard.

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• We Were Talking Singles Not Albums

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Em has sold an estimated 220m+ records worldwide, of course he has an album or two with 10m sales alone in the US
      Nooooooo, We Were Talking Bout "Singles"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      look it up in wiki...smh
      Am I Wrong ? Aren't We're Talking About Singles Right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        We Were Talking Singles Not Albums

- - - Updated - - -

Nooooooo, We Were Talking Bout "Singles"

- - - Updated - - -

Am I Wrong ? Aren't We're Talking About Singles Right ?

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        so like do they still make the same amount of money off singles going platinum or what like they would albums ? you putting me on game right now . . . . so is there like a best selling single of all time ?

Edit: Just Looked It Up lol Bing Crosby - White Christmas 50 Million Sold lol oh wow

- - - Updated - - -

Up I Don't See Eminem With An Album That's 10 Million . . . . . Somebody Telling Lies

Up I See the One With Rihanna At 12.5 ok I see u Em

when people try so hard not to take a L...

you shouldn't have even responded lol...
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          when people try so hard not to take a L...

you shouldn't have even responded lol...
          Nooooooooooo, We Were Talking About Singles, All The Questions I Asked Were About Singles & Are They Important As Selling Albums . .

I Already Knew About His Album Sells. When Did We Ever Make the Switch To Start Talking About Albums ? That's Why I Clearly Asked Is

There A Such Thing As A Best Selling Single Of All-Time & Then I Said Aww I Found It With Bing Crosby For White Christmas With 50M

Comment

Nooooooooooo, We Were Talking About Singles, All The Questions I Asked Were About Singles & Are They Important As Selling Albums . .

I Already Knew About His Album Sells. When Did We Ever Make the Switch To Start Talking About Albums ? That's Why I Clearly Asked Is

There A Such Thing As A Best Selling Single Of All-Time & Then I Said Aww I Found It With Bing Crosby For White Christmas With 50M
            Ok, whatever...your post said he ain't got an album with 10 M...

But who gives a fuck...lol
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

LTWYL 12milli, so its diamond. Lose Yourself has sold 7.6 milli and Not Afraid 5.8 milli
              Last edited by dletender; 01-12-2014, 01:44 PM.

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Ok, whatever...your post said he ain't got an album with 10 M...

But who gives a fuck...lol
                lol I neeever said that . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by dletender View Post
                LTWYL 11milli, so its diamond aand im not sure if Not Afraid and Lose Yourself are diamond or not
                it's 12 sumthing and naw they not

Comment

-

Up I Don't See Eminem With An Album That's 10 Million . . . . . Somebody Telling Lies

Just take the L

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
                    Just take the L
                    Yea If You Go Back You'll See We Was Talking About Singles Not Albums But Okay, Who Cares . . . . That's What You Get For Being In Grown Folkz Business

- - - Updated - - -

so like do they still make the same amount of money off singles going platinum or what like they would albums ? you putting me on game right now . . . . so is there like a best selling single of all time ?

Edit: Just Looked It Up lol Bing Crosby - White Christmas 50 Million Sold lol oh wow

- - - Updated - - -

Up I See the One With Rihanna At 12.5 ok I see u Em
                    Clearly Im talking Singles

Comment

• Just take your L and leave quietly bro [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]
                      Attached Files
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post

Just take your L and leave quietly bro @BrewCityYM
                        Nigga It'll Be A L If I Said His Album Didn't . . . Hightlight The Shit I Said And Me Never Mentioning A Album . . . . Everything I Asked Was About Singles . . . Everything I Looked Up Was Singles . . Bing Crosby White Christmas Isn't An Album Its A Single . . . . I Believe I Even Said Aww I See One With Rihanna at 12.5. . . . Clearly They Don't Have A Joint Album . . . . .

Comment

• damn all of you stfu already.

Comment

Working...
                          X