Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    LOL, Naw Im Fa Real Tho . . . I Feel Eminem IS an All-Time Great

BUT Hasn't Made An Impact On Anybody In The Game . . .

He's Respected By His Peers, They All Say He's A Dope MC & Fans No He Is Too

BUT He Doesn't Set Any Trends, He's Too Chill & Laid Back For That Shit

When Asked Whose There Top 5 (I May Be Wrong) But I Haven't Heard Nobody In The Game Say Em's Name If You Think About It

He Has A Style You Can't Copy, You Can't Jak His Flow . . . .

We Go Years Without Him Putting Out Albums Anyway So If He Retired We Really Wouldn't Miss Shit Unless You're A Huge Em Fan
    From like 1999-2006 he was literally ruling rap, moving it in directions no one had done before. He's a GOAT imo. Along with Pac.

Comment

• only songs i like from MMLP2 are survival, rap god & legacy.
      bad guy is alright too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        From like 1999-2006 he was literally ruling rap, moving it in directions no one had done before. He's a GOAT imo. Along with Pac.
        Ruling Rap? I Wouldn't Go That Far . . . . . But If He Retired It Wouldn't Be A Huge Lost For hip-Hop Like OMG what are we gonna do now

Comment

Em is gunna retire after this album.
          How do you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
            How do you know?
            'cause he's pushin mid-fortys and did u even listen the song, he said clearly he's done and don't know what to rap about and end is near

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
              Ruling Rap? I Wouldn't Go That Far . . . . . But If He Retired It Wouldn't Be A Huge Lost For hip-Hop Like OMG what are we gonna do now
              why wouldn't I go that far? I don't know how old you are but I don't think anyone can sit here and say between 1999-2006 that he wasn't ruling rap on his own with shady records? He's the most successful rapper ever, lose yourself is the most successful rap single of all time, etc, etc.

It would be a huge lost to rap. You have so many terrible artists with terrible lyrics, purely relying on a hot beat and catchy theme to a song, no heart, thought or anything into the song. I get completely if you don't like him or rate him but to say he simply didn't impact rap or rule it for many years in his peak is just a straight denial of the truth IMO.

It's like saying Wayne from 2005-2009 wasn't the face of hip hop/and/or didn't impact it in anyway

Comment

why wouldn't I go that far? I don't know how old you are but I don't think anyone can sit here and say between 1999-2006 that he wasn't ruling rap on his own with shady records? He's the most successful rapper ever, lose yourself is the most successful rap single of all time, etc, etc.

It would be a huge lost to rap. You have so many terrible artists with terrible lyrics, purely relying on a hot beat and catchy theme to a song, no heart, thought or anything into the song. I get completely if you don't like him or rate him but to say he simply didn't impact rap or rule it for many years in his peak is just a straight denial of the truth IMO.

It's like saying Wayne from 2005-2009 wasn't the face of hip hop/and/or didn't impact it in anyway
                Love the way you lie has sold more than lose yourself tho, but that doesn't change the fact, em is GOAT and will always be GOAT, he's legacy is too big.

MMLP2 sales WW: 4,174,000
                RECOVERY sales WW: 15,000,000
                RELAPSE sales WW: 7,500,000
                ENCORE sales WW: 21,000,000
                THE EMINEM SHOW sales WW: 27,000,000
                MMLP sales WW: 32,000,000
                SSLP sales WW: 18,433,000
                INFINITE sales WW: 1000

TOTAL sales WW: 125,000,000 + Compilation Albums sales 25,000,000
                Last edited by dletender; 08-26-2014, 10:02 AM.

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• I see where BrewCity is coming from tho.... yeah he's the best seller ever in hiphop and shit but he's not really apart of the culture.

Comment

• As far as Eminem's legacy goes, I think he deserves to be considered a great of hip hop, he was able to reach lots of people that probably weren't hip hop fans initially. No matter the reasons behind that, part of being any type of artist is reaching people with your work, and the numbers clearly showed he did that incredibly well.

Comment

• brings back good memories

R.I.P DAD

Comment

24/25 So Im Aware Of What Em Did . . . . . But Ruled Rapped?

At This Same Period There Was This Guy Named Jay-Z (whom I hate) Who Was Running Shit Too . . . Running Shit So Much That He Retired Because He Had Nothing To Prove No More . . & He's The One Who Damn Near EVERYBODY damn near got at Number 1 From His Own Peers not Eminem. People Don't Even Mention Him Unless He Is Brought Up . . . .

& He Goes So Long Without Dropping Music That Nobody Misses Him Except Eminem Fans . . . . Raps Foundation Is Lil Wayne So If He Left Then It Would Be A Big Deal . . . This It's Broken Down Into Futures Style, Drakes Style, Migos & Thugga

Eminem Fits In Nowhere To Be Missed . . . . Maybe The Ebro's Of The World But That's About It

Eminem Was That Dude Tho . . Recent Shit Is Wack

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          I see where BrewCity is coming from tho.... yeah he's the best seller ever in hiphop and shit but he's not really apart of the culture.
                          u really didnt need to keep posting tbh lol..

Em is a legend, he did so much for the game...dont act like he was just some mainstream rapper that just sold a bunch of records (like Macklemore or something)....

Em the one the bodied Jay z on that Renegade song lol..remember that
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X