Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    u really didnt need to keep posting tbh lol..

Em is a legend, he did so much for the game...dont act like he was just some mainstream rapper that just sold a bunch of records (like Macklemore or something)....

Em the one the bodied Jay z on that Renegade song lol..remember that
    yeah buddy.... I think you're completely missing the point.

lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      yeah buddy.... I think you're completely missing the point.

lmfao.
      Nah, u think Em isn't part of the hip hop culture, which is clearly a stupid ass opinion
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        I see where BrewCity is coming from tho.... yeah he's the best seller ever in hiphop and shit but he's not really apart of the culture.
        Lol at thinking Em's not part of the culture

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
          Lol at thinking Em's not part of the culture
          He Is Respected But Who Has He Influenced? Which Of His Rap Peers Got Him At Number 1?

Right Now Currently In Rap, None Of the Top Rappers Have Eminem In They Top 5 . . . But Jay-z Is

He Not In Waynes Top 5, Drake, Ummm Meek Mill, Future, Kanye, Jeezy, Wale, Ace Hood, Ross, Kendrick

He's Not In None Of There Top 5...... Idk Maybe Big Sean & Coles Which I Doubt

Game & Fifty Didn't Grow Up Listening To Eminem. They Respected What He Did & If Asked They Might Just Because They Have To

But If Asked A Question About Em They All Will Say Like, Aww Yea Em Is Dope, He Can Rap Circles Around Mafuckas,

Yes He Has His Numbers & Sales n All But (You Know Why) . . . But Yea Em Is Dope In All

Comment

• Guts Over Fear is one of the better newer Eminem songs tbh. I kinda digg it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              Guts Over Fear is one of the better newer Eminem songs tbh. I kinda digg it.
              it's gonna be huge hit like love the way you lie and not afraid, audio version which was uploaded by eminemmusic already has over 2,5 million views + 700k vevo views, and the video has been up about 36hrs

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                He Is Respected But Who Has He Influenced? Which Of His Rap Peers Got Him At Number 1?

Right Now Currently In Rap, None Of the Top Rappers Have Eminem In They Top 5 . . . But Jay-z Is

He Not In Waynes Top 5, Drake, Ummm Meek Mill, Future, Kanye, Jeezy, Wale, Ace Hood, Ross, Kendrick

He's Not In None Of There Top 5...... Idk Maybe Big Sean & Coles Which I Doubt

Game & Fifty Didn't Grow Up Listening To Eminem. They Respected What He Did & If Asked They Might Just Because They Have To

But If Asked A Question About Em They All Will Say Like, Aww Yea Em Is Dope, He Can Rap Circles Around Mafuckas,

Yes He Has His Numbers & Sales n All But (You Know Why) . . . But Yea Em Is Dope In All
                Fuck my account logged off before I could post so I have to do it all over again, I'll probably end up forgetting to add some of them

At the CRWN interview, Wayne said he hopes to be in the same category as Tupac, Biggie, Jay Z and Eminem

Drake called Eminem the greatest of all time

Nas said Eminem is one of his favorites

Jay Z said Eminem is on his list of favorites and that he should have won Hottest MC in 2009 instead of himself

Rakim said Eminem is on his top lists

Kendrick said Eminem is on his top 5

Big Sean said he grew up listening to Eminem and is on the same category as Nas

Chief Keef said Eminem is better than Wayne and that says something since Keef listed Wayne as one of his influences

Tyler the Creator said Eminem is his favorite

Hopsin said Eminem is his favorite

Wiz Khalifa called Eminem one of the greatest of all time

Game said Eminem is the GOAT and Recovery is a classic

Tech N9ne said Eminem is the best in the game

J. Cole said Eminem is on his top 5

Kevin Gates said Eminem is on his top 5

Lupe Fiasco said on a freestyle that he can out rap anyone but Eminem

T.I. said Eminem is on his top 4

50 Cent might be biased but he said Eminem is the greatest and "Hip Hop is black music, without question, and, unfortunately for some people, it's tough to accept that you have a white artist that does it better than black artists."

Plus you have all the white rappers Eminem influenced

Not to mention the words "stan" and "renegade" on rap forums

- - - Updated - - -

But you're right, Jay Z and Nas have influenced more people than Eminem has.
                Last edited by Lil Waynes Height; 08-27-2014, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post

Drake calls Eminem "the greatest of all time" at 3:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                    Fuck my account logged off before I could post so I have to do it all over again, I'll probably end up forgetting to add some of them

At the CRWN interview, Wayne said he hopes to be in the same category as Tupac, Biggie, Jay Z and Eminem

Drake called Eminem the greatest of all time
                    Nas said Eminem is one of his favorites

Jay Z said Eminem is on his list of favorites and that he should have won Hottest MC in 2009 instead of himself

Rakim said Eminem is on his top lists

Kendrick said Eminem is on his top 5

Big Sean said he grew up listening to Eminem and is on the same category as Nas

Chief Keef said Eminem is better than Wayne and that says something since Keef listed Wayne as one of his influences

Tyler the Creator said Eminem is his favorite

Hopsin said Eminem is his favorite

Wiz Khalifa called Eminem one of the greatest of all time

Game said Eminem is the GOAT and Recovery is a classic

Tech N9ne said Eminem is the best in the game

J. Cole said Eminem is on his top 5

Kevin Gates said Eminem is on his top 5

Lupe Fiasco said on a freestyle that he can out rap anyone but Eminem

T.I. said Eminem is on his top 4

50 Cent might be biased but he said Eminem is the greatest and "Hip Hop is black music, without question, and, unfortunately for some people, it's tough to accept that you have a white artist that does it better than black artists."

Plus you have all the white rappers Eminem influenced

Not to mention the words "stan" and "renegade" on rap forums

- - - Updated - - -

But you're right, Jay Z and Nas have influenced more people than Eminem has.
                    Lets See . . . But He's Not In Waynes Top 5

Drake Top 5 Is Wayne, 3k, Kanye, Nas & Jay Z ................. But Drake Don't Count With That Lil Wayne Dick Riding Shit . . . He Don't Count For Nobody He A Dick Rider

Game Top 5 (Biggie, Rakim Tupac Nas Jay-z) & 50 Don't Count Or Anybody From Slaughterhouse Or Aftermath Or Big Sean . . . . . .

Wiz Said He Is One OF The Greatest Which He Is . . . BUT ...Cam'ron Is His Favorite Rapper . . . .

& None Of These Rappers Have Any Eminem Influence In Them At All . . . . Aside From Cole & Kendrick . . . Ion Know Hopsin

Wait I Can See Tyler Even Tho I Never Listened To A Song Of His Ever In My Life But Ik He Crazy So I See That

Chief Keef Don't Know Shit . . . . .

But Is He In Lupe's Top 5 ??????

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post

Drake calls Eminem "the greatest of all time" at 3:10.
                    Drake Top 5 Is Wayne, 3k, Kanye, Nas & Jay Z

Comment

• lmao this nigga actin like he knows who's who fav rapper

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                        lmao this nigga actin like he knows who's who fav rapper
                        I just copied them from their interviews

Comment

• em is on kevin gates top5 [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION] have you heard game's new song, bigger than me, he says em is the best and he wants to be black marshall mathers and lupe said eminem is first and why do you hate em so much, 'cause he's making black people music better than most of black people? well in that case we, white people should be mad cause tiger woods is the best golfer.

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X