X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/eminem-s...g.1534351.html

cdq/full

Comment

• all my favourite rappers have fallen off its sad,wayne is beyond wack nw,eminem is a joke compared the old slim shady,T.i is garbage too,juelz santana is finished man dz shit suckz

Comment

• The fuck is wrong with yall? This is a good song! Ofcourse it aint as good as the old Em but who thought it would be?

Can't believe yall sitting in other threads defending Wayne and saying "Wayne has been in the game for so long, ofcourse he's gonna change.. did you really thought he would rap the same forever" But in here you're saying that Eminem fell off and acting surprised.. smh

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• I like it, if you don't like Eminem's shouting shit then at least go read the lyrics and you'll realise his lyrics are still better than pretty much every rapper still. In 5 years Relapse will be illmatic, tell me those lyrics are a Em who fell off

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Does anyone tell them what people say about them though, I blame the people who are close to the artist who have the power to sit them down and tell em how it is like look man, you suck now bruh, you gotta come harder. but dont
            I suppose, but I think it doesn't matter who says what to them. If you're making the money these guys are making you could give a shit less if some random kid on the internet says you suck or if your homeboy sits you down and says you suck. Most rappers aren't stupid, they can tell they've fallen off..they just don't really care. Take Wayne for example, when was the last time Wayne claimed to be "Best Rapper Alive" Wayne knows damn well that he fell off, but he also knows that He can release whatever the hell he wants and people will buy it no matter how good or bad it is because he's Lil Wayne. Shit what do we know maybe someone close to Wayne did tell him that he fell off, but as long as his income didn't I don't think it matters to him or any other rapper for that matter.

Comment

• Hard song but I don't fuck with his yelling shit
              Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
              Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
              She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
              Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
              I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
              I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• I just can't stand Em's voice anymore, dude used to kill it, but that's all

Comment

• the real

If you don't work you don't eat if you don't grind you don't shine

Comment

• cdq version sounds a lot better to me

Comment

• Song is average at best. The good news is it ain't Em's first single from his upcoming album dropping at the end of the year.

Comment

• 7.5/10 song for me. Em hasn't fallen off .
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          Song is average at best. The good news is it ain't Em's first single from his upcoming album dropping at the end of the year.
                          Word. I can't wait for his first single.

Comment

Working...
                          X